Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Availability of E-Fibre broadband services in Deerpark Estate Ashbourne Co. Meath

Options
  • 07-01-2014 1:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭

Eircom Reps,
    As per thread title I would be much obliged if you could indicate when E-Fibre broadband and associated Digital TV services will be available in Deerpark Ashbourne.

Your online E-Fibre roll out map indicates E-Fibre is already available in Ashbourne, just not in Deerpark for some reason.

Please clarify as my existing contact, with another provider ends in March 2014 and I am looking to give you guys my business. (Phone / TV / Broadband)

I will not switch to Eircom on the basis of "its currently not available but will be in the future" type promise!!

Regards and Happy New Year!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭eircom: Aisling

Hi macker64

If you would like to PM me your telephone number and I'll look into this further for you.

However I would like to advise you that the map on our website is for illustrative purposes only and not all homes within the eFibre area can avail of the service.

Thanks

Ash

Advertisement