If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price for Samsung UE46F8000

Options
  • 07-01-2014 1:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭

Hi,

Can you quote me a price in Sterling and Euro for the Samsung UE46F8000?

Will the tv be a Rep. of Ireland model, i.e. will it have a Saorview tuner?

What would be the cost of delivery to Dublin 8?

Thanks.

Liam

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

liamcu wrote: »
    Hi,

Thanks.

Liam
    Hi Liam,

we only sell authorised UK / IRL spec Samsung - for instance our 46F8000 will have Saorview / Freeview HD and Freesat HD tuners built in -  you will find other retailers selling Samsungs with the same model numbers that may not have this tuner line-up, unfortunately it's buyer beware.

The UE46F8000 is currently £1299.95 and Dublin delivery would be £49.95.

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist - or of course if you would like to order please just drop us a PM or a mail to sales@richersounds.ie with your contact details and we will give you a shout to get the delivery arranged,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭liamcu

Hi,

Thanks.

Liam
    Hi Liam,

we only sell authorised UK / IRL spec Samsung - for instance our 46F8000 will have Saorview / Freeview HD and Freesat HD tuners built in -  you will find other retailers selling Samsungs with the same model numbers that may not have this tuner line-up, unfortunately it's buyer beware.

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist - or of course if you would like to order please just drop us a PM or a mail to sales@richersounds.ie with your contact details and we will give you a shout to get the delivery arranged,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Thanks for the prompt reply with the price quote, John. 

I was able to source the tv locally in Dublin for €1550.

Liam

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi,

Thanks.

Liam
    Hi Liam,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Liam
    Liam,

no problem and thanks for the reply.

I know there is a retailer with some sale stock of the 46F8000 at the €1550 price point - however their offer does not include the 5 year warranty which ours does - I know its just a peace of mind issue, but it's handy to have on a TV at this price point :)

Thanks again and hopefully we will get a second chance some time in the future,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭dubguy45

Hi,

Thanks.

Liam
    Hi Liam,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Liam
    Liam,

no problem and thanks for the reply.

I know there is a retailer with some sale stock of the 46F8000 at the €1550 price point - however their offer does not include the 5 year warranty which ours does - I know its just a peace of mind issue, but it's handy to have on a TV at this price point :)

Thanks again and hopefully we will get a second chance some time in the future,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    5 year warranty for an extra €85, delivered. Would have been a wise move me thinks.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.