Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Old ways

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,720 ✭✭✭Sir Arthur Daley

They had it done for half 10 tay.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭GY A1

some workers
    brillant

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

I love watching this guys videos, wranglestar.
    He likes doing things the old way quite often. He's also just restored an old cross cut saw belonging to his grandfather.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭JohnBoy

I like em too, even though he gets a bit preachy at times. (that and where does a brand new hitatchi track machine fit into his low impact, low cost lifestyle)

Funniest thing recently was watching a video where he made his own axe handle from scratch, and while the bulk of the work was going on there was a lovely peaceful instrumental piece playing. it was really annoying me where I knew it from.

eventually it clicked with me. It was the backing track from One Direction's Story of my life (I have a five year old daughter, there's no escape from 1D) I nearly spat my beer at the laptop :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

I love the work he does but find the weird world collapsing theories a bit strange alright. Also a bit weirded out that he has a glock on him at all times.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭VNP

There's a lot of people in rockies and pacific north west have relocated there from cities with survival of Armageddon in mind which is funny seeing as the volcano outside Portland is one of the largest active volcanoes on the planet if it went they'd be blasted, was in the rockies there for y2k( not for that reason) and the survivalists were coming down out of the hills in droves buying generators and canned food the probably still eating it to this day. Some carry 45s glocks etc out in the country where there may be bears lurking about. Wranglestar guy has some skills

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭VNP

Advertisement