Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another L.C. number problem.

Options
  • 07-01-2014 5:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭

Hi all.
    Like a lot of people, I'm in the middle of my CAO application. My problem is that I can't find my Leaving Certificate, which i did in 1987. :rolleyes: I know I can get a copy of my results from the State Exam Commission using my PPSN and date of birth, but the problem is with my exam number.
    When I contacted my old secondary school to find my number, they informed me that they don't have records going back to 1987, but said I wouldn't need it to get a copy of my results, which is fine, but I do need it for my CAO application.
    So, my question is this - will the statement of my L.C. results from the SEC also have my exam number, and if not, how will it affect my CAO application if I can't produce an exam number?
    I've emailed the CAO about it, but haven't heard anything yet, so I'm hoping someone here can help.
    Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭paperclip2

Yes, your results statement will have your exam number on it. The exam number is proof you did the LC.

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭Neonjack

paperclip2 wrote: »
    Yes, your results statement will have your exam number on it. The exam number is proof you did the LC.

Thanks for that. :-)

Advertisement