Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Closing account

Options
  • 07-01-2014 10:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 853 ✭✭✭

Hi there, I closed my account on my computer a few days ago but discovered today that it can still be accessed through my mobile and I don't see any way to close it down fully, someone might help me, thanks Pappa Charlie
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Your account isn't closed. Was this during the outage on Sunday?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Pappa Charlie

Spear wrote: »
    Your account isn't closed. Was this during the outage on Sunday?

Don't think so! I can't log in on the computer so I presumed it closed on the computer but somehow kept it open kn the mobile, can you close my account, please?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Don't think so! I can't log in on the computer so I presumed it closed on the computer but somehow kept it open kn the mobile, can you close my account, please?

No-one can do that, except for you, but you can do so here:

http://www.boards.ie/close_account.php

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Just FYI, Pappa Charlie, closing your account doesn't clear a dubious track record.
    I'd suggest your recent new account stays out of trouble for that reason.

Either way - one of them has to go.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement