Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boozy boozy Nocs (8th March Cork)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

I'll leave it up to you guys as i have limited knowledge of Cork city. if the venue is accessible to a taxi to go to if needs be, i'll probably be attending ( and i'll work on my folks)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

Ok. I'm gonna finish work soon, and won't be back on here til Monday more than likely, so..... Fred Zepplin's at 7?

It won't be too busy at that point, and we can just meet there and then head off to whereever people want to go. Or not.

(The only pubs I can remember off the top of my head are Fred's, BDSM and Preachers)

Seph and Sammy have my number so if there's any change to plans in my absence let me know....

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

There's a pub called BDSM?

Saucy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,174 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Sure why not! Like you said we dont have to stay there, just need a place to meet.
    Grand.
    sorted.
    Woohoo!

Angron wrote: »
    There's a pub called BDSM?

Saucy.

Tsk, tsk Angy, get your mind out of the gutter... Black Dog Saloon & Mescalaria.

Although I didn't know that the first time I went there :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Tsk, tsk Angy, get your mind out of the gutter... Black Dog Saloon & Mescalaria.

Although I didn't know that the first time I went there :pac:
    I'll never remove it from the gutter, never! *flees*

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I was gonna say meet on Patrick's st and take it from there but that sounds good to me

Like I say, Fred's should be pretty dead at 7 so we can have a chat and eat SJ's cake in peace before the hustle and bustle of Cork city centre on a Saturday night :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I'll bring my fork sooooo :)

Pfft forks...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

Don't think I'll make it guys. Off the drink partly due to lent partly due to health issues. Don't need any temptation :P enjoy though

looks like this is ok for myself and other half:)

i have a few questions about it

can anyone give me directions from parallel place to the venue?

Are there taxi's available at parallel place if needs be?

any fast food places nearby to eat?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Cark Pub-Crawl yayyyyyy. :cool: So 7 has been decided upon then has it?!? :pac: We should pick another place to meet at a different time and leave Sal sittin' there on his own!! :D:D Is it not awful early though?!? Going out a bit later might mean peeps may stay out later!

So who's going?!? :)

Sorry I don't know the finer details Smiler. Sephers may be able to help though. :)

*Paging Seph to the Boozy Thread please. Seph please report to the Boozy Thread.* :eek:

Cark Pub-Crawl yayyyyyy. :cool: So 7 has been decided upon then has it?!? :pac: We should pick another place to meet at a different time and leave Sal sittin' there on his own!! :D:D Is it not awful early though?!? Going out a bit later might mean peeps may stay out later!

So who's going?!? :)

Sorry I don't know the finer details Smiler. Sephers may be able to help though. :)

*Paging Seph to the Boozy Thread please. Seph please report to the Boozy Thread.* :eek:

Yessssssss? :-p

looks like this is ok for myself and other half:)

i have a few questions about it

can anyone give me directions from parallel place to the venue?

Are there taxi's available at parallel place if needs be?

any fast food places nearby to eat?

Is it parnell place you mean? If that's the case freds is only about a five minute walk from there. You wouldn't need a taxi but there would be taxis around there. And there are fast food places all over the city. I'm sure someone out with you could point you in the right direction

By all means dottie leave crumbly on his bday celebrations! How mean are you!? :P
    Anyway he'll have his new lady with him so he wont care!

Also mossy, thats a shame but im sure there will be another one we'll meet ya at!

akamossy wrote: »
    Is it parnell place you mean? If that's the case freds is only about a five minute walk from there. You wouldn't need a taxi but there would be taxis around there. And there are fast food places all over the city. I'm sure someone out with you could point you in the right direction

yeah that's where i mean, the place where the buses come and go. sorry about my spelling:o Thats great its only a five minute walk, would you be able to give me directions? that's true, I'm sure we'll be able to find a place

yeah that's where i mean, the place where the buses come and go. sorry about my spelling:o Thats great its only a five minute walk, would you be able to give me directions? that's true, I'm sure we'll be able to find a place

When ya come out of the bus station take a left and walk straight up,take a right onTo the south mall,walk straight down on the left hand side of the street and its up a side street,does that make sense :o ?

In my head I can direct you but I might make no sense haha. best off to ring seph or someone when you are at the bus station. might give you better directions

When ya come out of the bus station take a left and walk straight up,take a right onTo the south mall,walk straight down on the left hand side of the street and its up a side street,does that make sense :o ?

that's what I was gonna say but I thought it would make no sense haha. makes sense to someone who knows where it is :P

• Advertisement

it kind makes sense yes. could you pm me your number in case we do get a bit lost?

Google mapping it would give ya the directions metre by meter, might have time to do that tomorrow

it kind makes sense yes. could you pm me your number in case we do get a bit lost?

Done!

i was looking up google maps today, said it would take about 20 minutes and that's why i was thinking the taxi. Thanks guys!

i was looking up google maps today, said it would take about 20 minutes and that's why i was thinking the taxi. Thanks guys!

Ya it won't take 20 mins lol,there a taxi rank right outside the station so if you didn't feel comfortable walking , jump in a taxi maybe?or give me a call and I'll leg it down to ye.

Ya it won't take 20 mins lol,there a taxi rank right outside the station so if you didn't feel comfortable walking , jump in a taxi maybe?or give me a call and I'll leg it down to ye.

yeah might do, see how bad our nerves are i think

Sooooo; -

Sal +1
    Sephers +1?!?
    Sammy
    Dottie
    Smiler +1
    MariaSofia +1? I can't remember if you said you're going? :)

Lithers, D.B., Greg, AndyDunne, SW, Liliq, P.P., CGH - ye lot goin?!? Any other peeps or Noob-Nocs floatin' about interested? :)

ARE WE NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU DOTTIE!?
    :p

I know you've met me twice now but im startin to feel unloved here!

OhMyGoddddd!!!! I thought I left Sammy outta the list!!!!! :eek::eek::eek: You nearly gave me a mini-heart-attack there! I luvs ya to the end of the world and back!!!!

• Advertisement

OhMyGoddddd!!!! I thought I left Sammy outta the list!!!!! :eek::eek::eek: You nearly gave me a min-heart-attack there! I luvs ya to the end of the world and back!!!!

What about me :eek:?

Advertisement