Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New social welfare card

• 07-01-2014 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I went to get my new social welfare card from them a week before christmas and it hasn't arrived yet

Is there a time frame for it to arrive, I was given a temporary card to use but I was just wondering should I have got it by now
    When I got the temporary card the women in the office kind of implied I won't need the the temp card
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭BowWow

Mine came in less than a fortnight, but that was in April. I'd wait till near end of next week and then follow it up if it hasn't come.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Littlelulu13

I went on Dec 18th and got my card last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Dadge222

Still haven't received it thinking of ringing them to see what what with it

Advertisement