Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waiting to be connected to fibre.

Options
  • 07-01-2014 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I am very ticked off with Eircom now, I went and applied for Vodafone fibre last week, Eircom sent an Engineer up on Friday and he noticed that the wire that's supposed to connect me to the pole across the way is snapped, but he said he wasn't allowed to go up on the pole because it was drizzling. He said I'd get a new appointment which I was never contacted about.[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I got a phonecall at half eight this morning from them asking if I was home, I told them I was and they said they were on their way, so then they came up and had a look at the wire and said they have to get permission from the ESB to reconnect it because they don't know how high up they are supposed to put it. They didn't even say if they would be back today or if I would need another appointment, so they're just leaving me hanging, that's very unprofessional. Is there any chance I would be able to be told when it will be sorted?[/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭eircom: Aisling

Hi Applause

I'm sorry too hear this but as you are not an Eircom customer you will have to contact Vodafone regarding this matter.

Thanks
    Ash

Advertisement