Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

landline down 4/5 days

Options
  • 07-01-2014 1:18pm

Hi,

I'm posting on behalf of my parents. Their house phone has been down since last week and they haven't been giving a repair date yet. Fault was logged with eircom.

Would you mind giving me a status update please.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 424 Verified rep eMobile: Tony

Hi,

I'm posting on behalf of my parents. Their house phone has been down since last week and they haven't been giving a repair date yet. Fault was logged with eircom.

Would you mind giving me a status update please.
    Hi Strawberry Milkshake

I am afraid that due to the large number of faults reported as a result of recent weather conditions, there are delays in returning service to some areas... We have posted an update of these areas here and will continue to post updates.
    If you do have a fault ref number, Just PM this to us and we will provide status on your fault.
    Tony

Advertisement