Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will you be attending the draft **Please Vote**

Options
  • 07-01-2014 2:58pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey lads, can you please post below if you will be or if you will not be online for the draft tomorrow.

It will take about 2 - 2.5 hours if we are going through all the picks, as the commish i have the option to force the CPU to pick for someone if they arent around instead of having to wait the full 2 mins for the same thing to happen.

This should allow us to get it done in about 90 mins.

Please post below if you are attending or not.
    Also if you havent already please make sure you add me as a friend on XBL as i'll also check on there before i force advance your pick.

my GT is kaiche

Are you attending the draft? 14 votes

Yes
    0%
    No
    100%
    davetheraveadrian522PADRAIC.MhelimachoptorBerty44Knex*PerrinV2empacherPudsy33madalig12Paully Dmikemac1giffney1991Rock Lesnar 14 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

No
    I will be there for about 45 mins of it i hope.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

No
    Yep will be online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

No
    I'll be there

Gamertag micmclo

Hey commish, maybe add a public poll so you can see who will attend in an instant? :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

No
    I'll be there, but will probably miss my pick due to being in the wrong screen and not realising I'm up. Again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

No
    adrian522 wrote: »
    I'll be there, but will probably miss my pick due to being in the wrong screen and not realising I'm up. Again.
    And if I miss a pick it it will be also be your fault as well Adrian as I will be watching the final 3 episodes of The League on the iPad at the same time !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

No
    I will be there for the 1st 3 rounds anyway and possibly after them to

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

No
    I'll be there

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

No
    Did my post get deleted from here? Odd.

I'll be there. Gamer Tag is I Knex I.

I'll add you later, Heli.