Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adding an extra keypad

Options
  • 07-01-2014 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi guys I'm looking to add an extra keypad to my hkc alarm. Is it as simple as connecting terminals 1234 on keypad to terminals 1234 on panel

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

You will need the installer code to ID the keypad.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 keatinge

KoolKid wrote: »
    You will need the installer code to ID the keypad.

Thanks Koolkid.is that the eng code?i dont have as alarm was in when I bought house

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

That's the one. If there is a company name on the system PM me it and I'll see if I can get a code for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 keatinge

KoolKid wrote: »
    That's the one. If there is a company name on the system PM me it and I'll see if I can get a code for you.

Thanks man. Nice of you to offer but alas nothing on keypad or bell box or control panel

Advertisement