Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Giro d'Italia 2014 - no discussion of current day stage, see spoiler rules in Charter

1171819202123»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,606 ✭✭✭MPFG

Lusk_Doyle wrote: »
    I believe that the real reason might be more serious and sinister than that.

Well are you going to tell us or are you just going to tantalise us :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,338 ✭✭✭Lusk_Doyle

MPFG wrote: »
    Well are you going to tell us or are you just going to tantalise us :D

Nah. Just to say that things are not always as straight forward as they may appear. I'd get into trouble if I said anything else on the matter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

Nah. Just to say that things are not always as straight forward as they may appear. I'd get into trouble if I said anything else on the matter.

Sure nobody reads this. It's just you and me

• Registered Users Posts: 3,486 ✭✭✭manafana

I believe that the real reason might be more serious and sinister than that.

like LUsk I have heard a more personal reason and that his reputation is now tarnished

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭pelevin

Like happytramp said, I dunno if there was that much mystery about Roche's form. The big moment for him was the big crash. I thought just poor tactics probably cost him a stage & 4th on the Zoncolan was no joke. There wasn't a whole lot of call for him to push himself 100% other than that. Dragged the lads up the Stelvio was for what turned out no value whatsoever was probably his other big contribtution!

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭nolinejudge

Sure nobody reads this. It's just you and me

I have too know....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,486 ✭✭✭manafana

I have too know....

pm me if you do want know more

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,606 ✭✭✭MPFG

Very good video this of the Zoncolon

But maybe have left out the top guys/GC guys

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement