Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Top 5's : Childhood video games.

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,856 ✭✭✭budgemook

Some top notch games in this thread.

1. Super Mariokart - SNES (By some distance)
    2. Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo - SNES
    3. Sonic The Hedgehog - Master System (never had a megadrive)
    4. Tetris - Gameboy
    5.1 Asteroids - Atari 7600 (First game I ever had and got addicted to so deserves its place)
    5.2 Wonderboy 2 - Arcade - Noticed Wonderboy in the thread and remembered how much I loved Wonderboy 2. Far superior to the original and the only game I've ever used an emulator to play for any length of time. I remain the only person in my village to have finished it too. That b@stard ice gorilla

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭dasdog

Phoenix (arcade)
    300-phoenix-screenshot.jpg.png

Aliens (arcade)
    a5.gif

Salamander (c64)
    salamander_02.gif

Skool Daze (spectrum)
    hqdefault.jpg

Sir Fred (spectrum)
    hqdefault.jpg

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,616 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Skool Daze was nice but Back 2 Skool was incredible.
    They expanded the original in every way, brilliant.
    Elite on the Speccy was my version but I believe it was best on the BBC.
    I'm surprised no one has mentioned Mercenary on the C64, a vast game with lots of vehicles, like Elite with on foot sections.

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Hercule

Dune2.
    Space Quest/Kings Quest.
    Commander Keen : Keen Dreams
    Hugo's House of Horrors Trilogy.
    Prince of Persia.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

I was very young when I had my C64 but I do remember waiting for ages to load

2837.jpg

and

64gs-ss-terminator_2.gif

• Advertisement
Advertisement