Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFC South Trade Block

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Ha i dont even know who beason is, Cam and steve smith is all i need to know about.

I checked him out, hes nothing....still hate him though

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭rugbydan92

after being crucified by knex i realise that the panthers roster has been guttted by either cpu or previous user i need a man corner a pass rushing 4-3 end an elite receiver (the djax of the world dont look so bad now) so if anyone is looking to trade hit me up.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Check my Redskins roster. All my corners are decent in man. I'd be willing to let one go but it swould need to be a good offer.

Jammer is an excellent press corner. Who are you willing to trade?

I like amerson what you need

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

rugbydan92 wrote: »
    after being crucified by knex i realise that the panthers roster has been guttted by either cpu or previous user i need a man corner a pass rushing 4-3 end an elite receiver (the djax of the world dont look so bad now) so if anyone is looking to trade hit me up.
    I dont think it was gutted,I just don't think there roster was that strong to begin with imo.
    The only big players they lost to FA were LT Gross and RE Hardy and they lost Smith to retirement but they signed WR Manningham, CB Asomugha,SS Meriweather and WR Bellot was a good pick in the draft too.

• Advertisement

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    I dont think it was gutted,I just don't think there roster was that good to begin with imo.
    The only big players they lost to FA were LT Gross and RE Hardy and they lost Smith to retirement but they signed WR Manningham, CB Asomugha,SS Meriweather and WR Bellot was a good pick in the draft too.
    I see your point however asomugha and meriweather arent exactly the world beaters they once were once upon a time he was revis good bellot needs time to develop im into trying to compete instead of building slowly

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

I like amerson what you need

Can't see a huge amount I'd like, nothing that would be fair to swap Amerson for anyways. Feel free to make an offer though.

Might have to take a different approach to this rebuild.

I see your point however asomugha and meriweather arent exactly the world beaters they once were once upon a time he was revis good bellot needs time to develop im into trying to compete instead of building slowly
    O I agree they're not,I'm just saying with the overall roster there isn't that much difference between it now and what it was at the start of the franchise quality wise.

You are right could be rough until star gets back into the middle of that dline hes a monster.

• Advertisement

You are right could be rough until star gets back into the middle of that dline hes a monster.
    Lotulelei is class,Kuechly is brillant at mlb especially if you like to user him and Cam is Cam :cool:
    You've got playmakers no doubt about that

Yeah the difference between usering kuecly and not is about 10-15 tackles online its unreal

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

Yeah the difference between usering kuecly and not is about 10-15 tackles online its unreal

hey dude. maybe use next years draft picks to secure some starters. your first 3 picks are valuable enough.

Oh I intend on using them any offers ?

1st round picks up for trade.

james anderson and thomas davis on trade block.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

james anderson and thomas davis on trade block.
    what are your prices for each of them? I'd be interested in either of them depending on price

what team are you

what team are you

Falcons

not much for either a project player i could develop ill check your roster

• Advertisement

not much for either a project player i could develop ill check your roster
    yeah ok, let me know anyway

gatsby your receiver marquess wilson also are you looking to trade samuel ?

gatsby your receiver marquess wilson also are you looking to trade samuel ?
    yeah that sounds fair. I'll check the stats when i get home so i can decide between davus & Anderson.

I am looking to trade Samuel. What would you be able to offer?

take whichever dude id like samuel but his age prevents me offering anything massive what you looking for him

take whichever dude id like samuel but his age prevents me offering anything massive what you looking for him

How about Samuel and Wilson for both LBs?

yep works for me

ill go propose it now

All done you just need to accept it

All done you just need to accept it
    cool, will do now

• Advertisement

accepted on the madden careers website but it's not showing up yet. Hopefully it goes through.

Advertisement