Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AFC South Trades

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭rugbydan92

how can you not like luck :p

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

Ill take Luck off ur hands if ya want?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Posts about schuab...everyone talks about luck...

Unlucky ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

rugbydan92 wrote: »
    how can you not like luck :p

I dont know really, ive never been a fan of his since i started playing as the colts, im just so used to playing with Vick over the years i find luck a bit slow. If i had got Vick in FA and i shouldve but Perrin swooped in and got him as i checked my Finances, theres a good chance Luck wouldve been out the door.

• Advertisement

I dont know really, ive never been a fan of his since i started playing as the colts, im just so used to playing with Vick over the years i find luck a bit slow. If i had got Vick in FA and i shouldve but Perrin swooped in and got him as i checked my Finances, theres a good chance Luck wouldve been out the door.

Just saying...Perrin was in the party with me and pudsy, and the thought process behind him taking Vick was

"Oh Vick? Hilarious, rock wants him! I'll take him...wait should I, yeh I will...just cos I want to see rocks face :P"

Just saying...Perrin was in the party with me and pudsy, and the thought process behind him taking Vick was

"Oh Vick? Hilarious, rock wants him! I'll take him...wait should I, yeh I will...just cos I want to see rocks face :P"

Haha, i couldve had him to, he was there to take and i went to check my finances and when i came back he was gone and the tears flowed like the water in niagara falls i can tell ya.

your views on andrew luck disgust me :p

rugbydan92 wrote: »
    your views on andrew luck disgust me :p

Really, Do you like him?.... ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Ya I took Vick and I'd do it again.
    I did need a back up for Smith though in case he went down,which he did in the very 1st game plus with Smith's contract expiring I wanted to see what Vick would want to stick around......also I knew Rock would be mad for Vick :pac:

• Advertisement

So Cruel Perrin, so Cruel :(

Colts Trade Block:

RB Ahmad Bradshaw 83.
    RB Donald Brown 74
    LE Cory Redding Rated high 80's as a 3-4 run stopper.
    RE Montori Hughes 85.
    MLB Kelvin Shepperd 78.

CB Greg Toler 85 ovr, mcv 86, zcv 82, prc 85, prs 84, and pursuit 85 is also available to.

Colts Trade Block:

RB Ahmad Bradshaw 83.
    RB Donald Brown 74
    LE Cory Redding Rated high 80's as a 3-4 run stopper.
    RE Montori Hughes 85.
    MLB Kavell Conner 78
    MLB Kelvin Shepperd 78.

As its Trade Deadline week i'll stick this up again.

Henry Melton is available for trade if anybody wants him, PICKS TO

CB Greg Toler available now along with Melton

Ben Tate HB up for trade...looking for 3rd round pick?

Vick Ballard better then Ben Tate ;) is available and i'll take a 3rd round

Vick Ballard better then Ben Tate ;) is available and i'll take a 3rd round

I think you'll find, fcuk you! :P

Looking for good WR, want to trade Ed Reed, rated 92! Other offers accepted as well!

Any offers?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

That packet of crisps is still up for grabs....

• Advertisement

Looking for good WR, want to trade Ed Reed, rated 92! Other offers accepted as well!

Any offers?

49ers have a lad, Andre Johnson, should see if he's available

49ers have a lad, Andre Johnson, should see if he's available

God I hope I best you this season rock :P gonna screen pass all over you!

Haha you always do anyway ;) although i nearly got you last season and did manage to injure Foster so im looking forward to our matches.

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

Sure with Andre out and the water pistol armed Schaub back its gonna be nothing but screens!!

guns4all wrote: »
    Sure with Andre out and the water pistol armed Schaub back its gonna be nothing but screens!!

I dropped shuab actually, between his intense mediocrity and your ridicule, he just couldn't hack the sesh and picked him my last year back up with 92 arm strength! Oh it's on

guns4all wrote: »

Rumour is Foster has been doing triple training sessions for this season, Morning is spent doing the Run plays Afternoon is spent Throwng the ball and Evenings are spent Throwing the ball, running after it and Catching it.

Also heard a rumour that since Watt left, Foster has also been spotted on the D line. If this keeps up, hes a shoe in for the leagues MVP

Rumour is Foster has been doing triple training sessions for this season, Morning is spent doing the Run plays Afternoon is spent Throwng the ball and Evenings are spent Throwing the ball, running after it and Catching it.

Also heard a rumour that since Watt left, Foster has also been spotted on the D line. If this keeps up, hes a shoe in for the leagues MVP

S25EO.gif

Jim knows its a good idea ;)

Advertisement