Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New in Kinvara

Options
  • 07-01-2014 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hello,
    I (33 years, female) just moved to Kinvara with my partner and looking to meet new people (preferably female) for activities like chatting, coffee, pubs, walks, hiking, horse riding...anything really.
    All replies are very welcome!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,318 ✭✭✭davo2001

riding.......... ? :-D

Sorry :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Lilik

Are you a horse? :D

Lilik wrote: »
    Are you a horse? :D

Some woman have said I am! :cool:

Back on topic, Connellys bar is a good place it meet other people, it is relaxed and I know there are several social clubs that run in the town.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 lainypips

Hi Lilik

Im 34 (female) and also new..ish to Kinvara. Myself and my partner (+ 2 children) have been here just over a year.

Due to family, work etc ive yet to really build a social circle here but i know theres plenty of outlets. Kinvara.com is a good place to start. Would be happy to meet for a coffee too somtime.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 Lilik

Thanks davo2001 I'll do that. Lainypips I sent you a pm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭Tsipras

There's a great acupuncturist her name is Mercedes down near Traught its not a hobby i guess but still,kinda like a massage only better..Google Bee Kind you'll find her

• Registered Users Posts: 20 GeorgeT

Tsipras wrote: »
    There's a great acupuncturist her name is Mercedes down near Traught its not a hobby i guess but still,kinda like a massage only better..Google Bee Kind you'll find her

Sorry for the off-topic.

Tsipras ? Interesting nickname.... Is your name Alexis ? :)

Advertisement