Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any chance of broadband its 2014 like

Options
  • 07-01-2014 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭

Hi I'm living about 2 miles away from the monasterevin , Kildare exchange everyone on my road has broadband except for my house with 2mb ~ broadband we are still on a split line and I am wondering how to go about getting a line run down to me

Ps anonymous local people are on about taking pot shots at the splitter until the engineers resolve the issue

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭fergus1001

Bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭eircom: Aisling

Hi fergus1001

Would you like to send me a PM with your exact address or telephone no and I can look into this in more details for you.l

Thanks

Ash

House number is <snip>

see what you can do

I'm considering just getting rid of the house phone

Bump

Bump

• Advertisement

Any chance of an update please

Bump
     anything ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

fergus1001 wrote: »
    Bump
     anything ?
    Hi fergus1001

Your number has been removed from the thread, can you PM the number to me and I'll check this for you?

Thanks

Al

I Left it as a visitor message on your profile page not sure how to pm on this

Thanks

Bump

• Advertisement

Hi fergus1001

I cannot find this, I've checked my visitor message inbox and there is nothing there.

To send me a PM just click on my name and go to send message, click on the downwards pointing triangle and chose 'send user a private message'

Thanks

Al

Pm sent

Bump

Bump
    Hi fergus1001

I replied by PM on the 17th,

Thanks

Al

So you cant provide me with broadband therefore I will no longer pay line rental for a sub standard service after all it is 2014

So you cant provide me with broadband therefore I will no longer pay line rental for a sub standard service after all it is 2014
    Hi fergus1001

I'm sorry I can't offer better news. If you wish to cancel your account please contact account cancellations on free phone 1901 and when you have entered your landline number please choose option 4 then 3 when prompted.

Thanks

Al

Advertisement