Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waiting 8 weeks on refund after closing account

Options
  • 07-01-2014 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭

Hi,

We cancelled our Eircom account and received our final bill, dated 12th November 2013 which advised that we were in credit by €20.35. I contacted Eircom support by phone to see if we needed to do anything to claim this amount and were told a cheque would issue within 3 weeks. After the three weeks passed without a sign of the cheque, I rang again and spoke to someone who said I shouldn't have been told three weeks but that it would be a maximum of eight weeks for the cheque to arrive. Still no sign of it.. If you could check this out for me I'd appreciate it, I'll PM you now with account details

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭eircom: Aisling

Hi angeldelight

I have sent you a PM and will get back to you as soon as I have a response.

Thanks

Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Thank you - hope it won't take too long given how long we've waited already

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

I'd appreciate an update on this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

I'd appreciate an update on this
    Hi angeldelight

I have been in touch & advised by credit management that your cheque has been arranged and should be with you in the next couple of days, apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

Thanks

Al

Advertisement