Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alien Isolation (PS4/Xbox One)

Options
1121314151618»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭one armed dwarf

I dropped this on PC cause the image quality/flickering issues around the edges of objects kind of ruined the immersion for me. It came so close to the look of the film except for the shimmering. So hearing that it's fixed on Switch has me interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Classic game, started playing it again a few weeks ago. Never played a game that scares the hell out of me like that. Never seen a movie as scary either to be fair.

Also it would make for an awesome alien movie, can’t for the life of me think why a studio wouldn’t try to make this story, especially now that R rated movies are in!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

VR is the only way.

I still haven't finished this! Bought it at launch and gave up after reaching the medical bay. Got back into it last year and gave up after reaching the nest. Great game but I think it's a bit too long for its own good.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Taylor365 wrote: »
    VR is the only way.

Can it be played with VR? I’ve never bought it partially cause I get car sickness and thought it would make me dizzy...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

Drumpot wrote: »
    Can it be played with VR? I’ve never bought it partially cause I get car sickness and thought it would make me dizzy...
    Great mod makes it possible: https://github.com/Nibre/MotherVR/releases/

Played it over Halloween. Was perfect to scare the life out of people.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

Easily in my top 10 games of the decade. Would consider a VR setup for this (and HL:Alyx)

Advertisement