Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

J1 2014 Montauk

Options
  • 07-01-2014 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey, myself and two others are heading over to Montauk in May any ideas on where we should stay? Or is anybody looking to share accommodation.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭sh1tin-a-brick

Me and a friend are heading out on the 1st or 2nd of June hopefully! We're two girls aged 20. Hoping to share accommodation for as cheap as possible :P If you or anyone else needs two more to bring down the rent, please gimme a shout on this! Would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 3sa23

Me and a friend are heading out on the 1st or 2nd of June hopefully! We're two girls aged 20. Hoping to share accommodation for as cheap as possible :P If you or anyone else needs two more to bring down the rent, please gimme a shout on this! Would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

Hey me and my friend (21 and 22 yr old girls) are interested in sharing :) you can contact me through fb if you like ...https://www.facebook.com/theresa.phelan.1

Would be great to get cheap accommodation sorted :)

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Chloe Thornton

Looking to share accom in montauk, theres two of us please help :) contact me at chloethornton1992@hotmail.com

Hey laura, contact me if your still looking for roomates, theres two of us looking!!

laurat00 wrote: »
    Hey, myself and two others are heading over to Montauk in May any ideas on where we should stay? Or is anybody looking to share accommodation.[/Q

Hi were looking to share accom also? there is two of us :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Georginaheff

Hey, myself and two others are heading over to Montauk in May any ideas on where we should stay? Or is anybody looking to share accommodation.

hey have you found accomidation? We have room for two more in ann breyers cottage? Find me on Facebook. - Georgina heffernan

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Georginaheff

Hey, myself and two others are heading over to Montauk in May any ideas on where we should stay? Or is anybody looking to share accommodation.[/Q

Hi were looking to share accom also? there is two of us :)

Hey we have room for two in ann breyers cottages, 4 21 year old girls all up for a laugh!! All Irish from Dublin, let me know - Georgina heffernan on Facebook !

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Sambo94

2 lads in UL looking to share accommodation this summer in Montauk if anyone has room I would be extremely greatful :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 CKenny1

Hey! Me and my friend Kellie are also looking for accommodation in Montauk this summer! If anyone wants to share or has a room free please let me know :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 A.J.H

Hey :) myself and 7 others are looking for accommodation Montauk this summer from the end of May on to August. Ive heard the the Tipp in is a kip and maybe we should try Anne Breyers? Just hoping someone has any ideas?
    And would also be great if anyone could give me some insight into jobs etc?
    Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 Conch123

Hey. Heading out to Montauk at the end of may. Its just myself looking for place to live. If ye are looking for some to fill a house pm please.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 A.J.H

Hey there Im just wondering if anyone knows if USIT will refund me if I cancel my J1.
    Something has come up and wont be able to go away for the summer, I was supposed to be hearing off at the end of this month. Ive paid in full but i haven't had my embassy meeting yet.... Ive heard that Ill only have to pay a cancellation fee but I'm not sure.
    Has anyone had a similar experience or know anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 joecal1991

Hey,

6 of us got sorted for accommodation really cheap in San Diego from the 28th of May to the 28th of August. Living in Mission Bay so right in the middle of everything. Get in touch with me because I know there are still apartments available.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 OmahonyC

Hello,

So probably really late but myself and 2 others will be landing in Montauk on the 26th of June, and was wondering would there still be any housing still going for the summer? Definitely willing to sleep on sofas/baths/wardrobes etc (I'm sure we'll all be too drunk to notice any way :P )

Anyway hola if any availablility :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2 OmahonyC

Hello,

So probably really late but myself and 2 others will be landing in Montauk on the 26th of June, and was wondering would there still be any housing still going for the summer? Definitely willing to sleep on sofas/baths/wardrobes etc (I'm sure we'll all be too drunk to notice any way :P )

Anyway hola if any availability :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2 BS13

Hey guys,

I was just wondering, how did people go about booking ann breyers last summer (2014)? I have tried calling and emailing them for this coming summer but still no luck yet.

Any help would be great, Thanks.

Advertisement