Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Greyhound Recycling/Thornton's forum?

Options
  • 07-01-2014 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭

Do you think there'll be a Greyhound/Thornton's etc forum?

For people who want to speak to an agent without having to hang on the phone for fifteen minutes?
    I've had to call them several times this week and it dawned on me how much easier it would be to have reps here.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

I think it's up to the companies concerned tbh. As far as I know Boards charges companies for hosting a talk to forum (as they rightly should).

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Greyhound would need to do this, nothing boards can do until they are approached by them

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

You could suggest it next time you're on a call with them. :)

Their site says they currently have a high volume of calls due to some waiver server. Maybe they actually care enough about customer care to join Boards.

Advertisement