Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

indoor soccer d8

Options
  • 07-01-2014 7:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭

Hi Folks
    Just moved to Dublin 8.
    Looking for something to do in the evenings.
    used to play a lot of soccer up until around 4 years ago and looking to get back into it.
    I have a few bad previous injuries so am looking at possibly playing indoors for fun and if it goes well I may play 11 aside competitive again.
    I would appreciate any replies/offers for a game.
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

I know there's one in St. Catherine's Gym on Marrowbone Lane and one next to Swan Leisure in Rathmines. No idea of any games though.

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭HarrisonLennon

I know there's one in St. Catherine's Gym on Marrowbone Lane and one next to Swan Leisure in Rathmines. No idea of any games though.

You a shells fan?

You a shells fan?

*Shels! Yes, 11 years this season going to games home and away, 8th year a season ticket holder this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭HarrisonLennon

*Shels! Yes, 11 years this season going to games home and away, 8th year a season ticket holder this year.

Right, Shels. Just moved to D1. Would like to pop along and support the local club. Can't seem to find any fixtures for 2014. Great support you've given them.

Right, Shels. Just moved to D1. Would like to pop along and support the local club. Can't seem to find any fixtures for 2014. Great support you've given them.

2014 First Division fixtures haven't been published yet, they should be fairly soon. Keep an eye on RTE.ie, Extratime.ie and Shelbournefc.ie. Give me a PM sure if you want and details/info. Mods will pull us up for taking this off topic.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

2014 First Division fixtures haven't been published yet, they should be fairly soon. Keep an eye on RTE.ie, Extratime.ie and Shelbournefc.ie. Give me a PM sure if you want and details/info. Mods will pull us up for taking this off topic.

I won't :p

Only kidding, take it to pm for the moment lads, we may get a Dublin City meet up going at a match :)

Advertisement