Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car written off category C, got a letter from e-flow ?

Options
  • 07-01-2014 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi,

I was involved in a car crash on the 2nd November, anyway my car was written off think they said it was category C. Anyway the claim was settled on the 27th November. I was asked by the regional manager to give the log book to him, which I did. I was told that the car was bought by a salvage company and they will come to pick it up . Around end of November some lad came picked up the car on the truck and that was it. I thought that was the end of it, until tonight I came home tonight and a e-flow sent me a first penalty notice. I rang e-flow they told me to change the ownership but I cant, I do not have the log book I was told that the insurance company will deal with that. Anyway who ever was driving it, was driving it in a written off state.

How do I sort this out ? Should liberty not inform that my car was write off ?

Regards

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Liberty Insurance: Cathy

Hi CoreInside,

Can you please PM me your details and I will arrange for a member of our claims department to contact you back.

Cathy

Advertisement