Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Port: Stena to Irish Ferries

Options
  • 07-01-2014 9:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

How far is it from the Irish Ferries to the Stena terminal in Dublin Port? (I am considering getting the bus to the former and walking to the latter).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Google Maps says it's a ten minute walk.

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭SimonLynch

10 minutes tops, didn't know they took foot passengers on Stena though.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 pauljw11

Thanks to both. Stena certainly sold me a ticket as a foot passenger, so I hope they take them!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

Yes they do - on all sailings.

There is a bus operated by Morton's from Westmoreland Street to the Stena terminal at 0715 and 1945 for the 0820 and 2115 sailings - it departs from opposite the Westin Hotel.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 pauljw11

Thanks to all who replied. I am getting the afternoon sailing and they do not lay on a bus for that one for some reason.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

Well then just take the 53 and the driver might let you off at the Stena terminal if you ask nicely!

Advertisement