Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Door Viewer Question

Options
  • 07-01-2014 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Hi, Maybe somebody can help me with this question. I have a wooden front door with a small glass panel at head height, center of door, which you cannot see through but good for light. I am thinking of installing a door viewer and I am wondering do they have to be placed center of door or will they work if the hole is drilled to the side of the door. I am also considering the Yale Digital Door Viewer as an option instead of just the usual metal round viewer. What kind of depth/width of area do door viewers allow. I don't want to go drill a hole in the side of door to find I can't see anybody because viewer is not dead center:)

Thanks in advance for any help

Advertisement