Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know anything about ICB Credit ratings ???

Options
  • 07-01-2014 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭

I received my credit rating from the ICB but I`m scratching my head trying to make sense of it all :confused:.Could anyone advise if the following is good of bad??

Bank A has given me a score of 424 (mortgage is with them)
    Bank B has given me a rating of 497 (buy to let mortgage)
    Bank C has given me a rating of 515 ( credit card)

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

I think this is what you're looking for, from their own website:

20. What is the range of possible values for each CBS?

The range of scores for each CBS is given below.

Score Lowest Score (Highest Risk) Highest Score (Lowest Risk)
    ICB CRIF 2* 330 550
    Global FICO Score (GFS) 300 850

Not all ICB Members request a CBS from ICB. If a CBS is not present for an enquiry on your report, it is because the Member who made the enquiry did not request a CBS, the loan(s) has been opened very recently, or there has been no activity on the loan(s) for some time.

* Note: A score value of 50 is automatically returned for an Account Holder with an account that has been 3 months (or more) in arrears during the preceding 3 months. Profile Indicators such as 'W' (Written Off), 'P' (Pending Litigation), etc. also qualify for a score value of 50.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭beetlebailey

Thanks for that............................Looks like my ratings aren`t so bad, wish they made it a bit clearer to understand though.

Advertisement