Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Elder Scrolls Online

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

I bought the PS4 crossover thing, so I'll wait for that. 14.99 isn't too bad I suppose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Ahhh finally level 50

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭Oasis1974

Ahhh finally level 50

That could be close to when you uninstall the game.

Oasis1974 wrote: »

I am tempted to try Cadwells silver or complete lots of sidequests.

Could be tempted to stay if the brotherhood or thieves guild missions start.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

well me and my friend gave up trying to download the thing after a few hours and it only being on 12% :eek:

I am tempted to try Cadwells silver or complete lots of sidequests.

Could be tempted to stay if the brotherhood or thieves guild missions start.
    I finished the silver part of the Cadwell quest line and the reward for the completion was a joke some lousy blue weapon that wasn't even an upgrade for my Nightblade couldn't face the whole gold part.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

I downloaded it no problem and got through the tutorial. Not used to an MMO in first person buy can't play an elder scrolls game in third person.

Oasis1974 wrote: »

You know, you could be right.....haven't played it in a few days alright.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

Anyone on the console beta? im thinking of switching to ps4 when its out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,553 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Anyone on the console beta? im thinking of switching to ps4 when its out.

Not sure if it's over yet but if you've had the PC version before a set date then there was a 30 window to get the PS4 version for €15 or so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Peetrik

Varik wrote: »
    Not sure if it's over yet but if you've had the PC version before a set date then there was a 30 window to get the PS4 version for €15 or so.

Why would anyone who had a PC switch to a console version where they can enjoy 15yr olds swear at each other while playing characters called 'pwnage master'. Ugh. And it also costs extra money. Ugh.

disgust.jpg

I paid for the changeover, mainly so I can sit on a couch with a controller.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

I paid for the changeover, mainly so I can sit on a couch with a controller.

What's stopping you from doing that with a PC? :pac:

Nothing says 'relaxing' like using a keyboard and mouse with your feet up on the couch. I used the Pinnicle profiler for a while, but it's just garbage in comparison.

Just get a recliner, put the keyboard on your lap and the mouse on the armrest. Sit the monitor on a raised coffee table to the side of the armrest.

No need for clunky controller pads, or getting a creak in your neck from being sideways on a couch.

Peetrik wrote: »
    Just get a recliner, put the keyboard on your lap and the mouse on the armrest. Sit the monitor on a raised coffee table to the side of the armrest.

No need for clunky controller pads, or getting a creak in your neck from being sideways on a couch.

I have the PC next to a 40 inch TV in the living room, I'm not a fan at sitting in front of a computer monitor after doing it all day in work. Steam Big Picture is a dream.

Peetrik wrote: »

Surely that level of comfort could induce sleep considering how dire and boring the game is. :D

I actually really enjoy the game.

Seriously though, even the most comfortable computer chair is still just trying to play catch up with a recliner.

treat-to-self-2.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 458 ✭✭Eldoco

I paid for the changeover there , got my code etc do I know use the. Code when I pre order ?

• Advertisement

Eldoco wrote: »
    I paid for the changeover there , got my code etc do I know use the. Code when I pre order ?

This anyone know what to do ? Do I need to buy the game again ?

Eldoco wrote: »
    This anyone know what to do ? Do I need to buy the game again ?
    If you have the PC version obivously you would need to buy a copy for the console version if that's what you mean?

You don't need to buy it again, you get it for cheap if you owned it on PC. That's the point of it. It just brings your save over. I havent got my code yet, I think you can use it around launch time in a few weeks.

You don't need to buy it again, you get it for cheap if you owned it on PC. That's the point of it. It just brings your save over. I havent got my code yet, I think you can use it around launch time in a few weeks.

Cheers man , I got the code in email after buying it.Yeah after reading up on it on eso forums they stated they haven't released the details of the swap and will send email a to the eligible people closer to the date

Got my email today saying the acc transfer will take place on the first of June , anyone get anything similiar ?

Yep, got it today. Have no room on my PS4 for this at all.

• Advertisement

Anyone got their code yet ?

Not yet, it's going to take 200 years to download this.

I didnt receive my code yet but I seen on Twitter if you log into your billing details on your eso acc you will see the code and I could use that !

Was going to try that, cool cheers.

Only 35 hours of downloading left haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Anyone know how to get my Imperial horse on XB1? I've gone to the woman selling horses like I've seen in youtube videos but she only has expensive horses, none imperial horse.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Anyone know how to get my Imperial horse on XB1? I've gone to the woman selling horses like I've seen in youtube videos but she only has expensive horses, none imperial horse.

Whats this like Misky on the Xbox? Worth a shot?

On the PC version, if you go to your collections tab, and then go to mounts, double click on your mount skin of choice it allows you to use your mount.

No idea if it's the same for Xbox

Peetrik wrote:
    On the PC version, if you go to your collections tab, and then go to mounts, double click on your mount skin of choice it allows you to use your mount.

Nah just 4 locked horses for me. None of them the imperial one.

logik wrote: »
    Whats this like Misky on the Xbox? Worth a shot?

If you liked Skyrim I'd go for it. There's a few little things that annoy me but overall I enjoyed the few hours of it I played last night!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

Delighted I broke my leg at the weekend so I get to give this a proper crack throughout the week.

So how long are these servers down for maintenance then?

Gandalph wrote: »
    Delighted I broke my leg at the weekend so I get to give this a proper crack throughout the week.

Alrighty then... :pac:

...I see what you did there :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭GodlessM

Bought the Imperial edition last night on the PS4. After 14hours downloading an installing, I turn it on to find the regular edition of the game; no Imperial Edition, no Explorers Pack. Contacted Bethesda and their official response is contact Sony. Sony saying they can't do anything about it. Do not buy this game guys.

GodlessM wrote: »
    Bought the Imperial edition last night on the PS4. After 14hours downloading an installing, I turn it on to find the regular edition of the game; no Imperial Edition, no Explorers Pack. Contacted Bethesda and their official response is contact Sony. Sony saying they can't do anything about it. Do not buy this game guys.

I have the same problem on XB1. No sign of my imperial horse or mud crab anywhere and no imperial class choice in character creation. Googled and can't find a thing :confused:

I have the same problem on XB1. No sign of my imperial horse or mud crab anywhere and no imperial class choice in character creation. Googled and can't find a thing :confused:

Not just that but no Explorers Pack either, so me and my friends cant join the same faction unless we happen to all want one of the three races bound to it. Sony rep disconnected me from the Live chat while I was typing with the gall of a survey asking how did I find their service. This was after telling me they wont answer any questions until I prove I really own a PS4.

• Advertisement

GodlessM wrote: »
    Not just that but no Explorers Pack either, so me and my friends cant join the same faction unless we happen to all want one of the three races bound to it. Sony rep disconnected me from the Live chat while I was typing with the gall of a survey asking how did I find their service. This was after telling me they wont answer any questions until I prove I really own a PS4.

Customer service at it's finest!

On XB1, the Imperial edition has 2 seperate files as well as the main game being 55gb or so. The imperial dlc and explorers pack dlc are downloaded seperate about 9mb each. I'm assuming you have these installed as well as the main game?

PS4 installed a single file and then the patch, that's all. And thinking about it, if Xbox users are having the same issues then this is a problem at Bethesda's end, not Sony's.

I am actually appalled at this now. Confirmed that there is no refund on PS store and so I have spent €80 on a product that I was not given. If this was a regular old store there would be no problem with this kind of thing, but apparently Bethesda have no problem with scamming their customers and looking the other way basically.

So turns out my friend who I game share with on XB1 can access all the imperial content but I can't even tho I'm the one who actually owns the game.

So turns out my friend who I game share with on XB1 can access all the imperial content but I can't even tho I'm the one who actually owns the game.

Usually they're applied to the purchasing account but for a lot of the micro transaction coins and such it's the first to redeem them. Chances are you friend was first.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-ie/download/list?scope=sceapp&smcid=sceapp

Sign onto online store and look here, if it's on your account you should be able to download from here.

Can also look until the library on the ps4.

Usually they're applied to the purchasing account but for a lot of the micro transaction coins and such it's the first to redeem them. Chances are you friend was first.

It's not a micro transaction tho it's dlc and every other dlc works fine on xb1 game sharing. Even so, I was on it 11pm last night, he didn't start playing 'till this morning so I would have been first anyway.

It's not a micro transaction tho it's dlc and every other dlc works fine on xb1 game sharing. Even so, I was on it 11pm last night, he didn't start playing 'till this morning so I would have been first anyway.

Not really normal dlc as it's account based.

The gta money preorder was that way, he would have beem the first to log on in the home system.

Not really normal dlc as it's account based.

The gta money preorder was that way, he would have beem the first to log on in the home system.

We both got the gta cash too.

• Advertisement

Suggestions on Facebook say digital copies of the game should have had a code for the extras. Normal DLCs on PS4 are separate download files too. Still have no confirmations though.

Advertisement