Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Elder Scrolls Online

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

What's the story with guilds? Does anyone know a good one to join? Is there a Boards one for Xbox or in general?

Just to add to the imperial dlc & explorer dlc problem I was having on XB1. Many other people are having the same issue on ESO forums and a ZOS staff member has replied saying they're aware of the issue and they are currently working on a fix. Even for people who are on the game sharing side of things. It appears this dlc is not locked to 1 account.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭GodlessM

Yeah posted on the forums there and there are a load of people having the same issue. Hope they have it fixed by Thursday for when I get home.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,506 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

A friend of mine started his Imperial Edition today and has no DLC, he has the physical version on the PS4 and has tried everything suggested on the official forums, also his ESO Plus is not working after paying for it, Bethesda have told him that they know both are an issue and will be resolved, but refused to give him a timescale or clarifying if his ESO sub will be refunded.

Btw if you are looking to buy the console version it is 59.99 in Argos, HMV and Gamestop are selling it for 74.99 :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Yeah that's the same problem just about everyone is having, regardless of whether it is digital or hardcopy. It's going to take a long time to fix.

Xenji wrote: »
    A friend of mine started his Imperial Edition today and has no DLC, he has the physical version on the PS4 and has tried everything suggested on the official forums, also his ESO Plus is not working after paying for it, Bethesda have told him that they know both are an issue and will be resolved, but refused to give him a timescale or clarifying if his ESO sub will be refunded.

Yeah there's a lot of people in the same boat.

Regarding the ESO Plus, has your friend completely logged out, logged back in and checked under Menu>Character. Scroll down to bottom to Active buffs and ESO Plus should be there?

The crowns can take up top 24 hours to come through but the ESO Plus buff should be pretty much instant.

According to the forums the crowns and plus arent working for many people.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

I bought the Imperial edition too and while I don't care much for the extras I lost my patience a little last night in Cyrodil, having to trek around without a mount is a nightmare!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭shinzon

Same here no explorer pack no vanity pet I thought at least the crown store would work but nope bought a crown pack and still no sign of it turning up on my account

Tis taking the piss a bit tbh

Shin

• Advertisement

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Yeah there's a lot of people in the same boat.

Regarding the ESO Plus, has your friend completely logged out, logged back in and checked under Menu>Character. Scroll down to bottom to Active buffs and ESO Plus should be there?

The crowns can take up top 24 hours to come through but the ESO Plus buff should be pretty much instant.

He still has not got anything and has tried everything, Bethesda are still going with the " We know it is an issue " line.

So some of the official responses have been posted to the official forums. What people are getting are basically a convoluted way of saying we are all either mistaken or lying and do in fact have the extras.

I love the game now but I am incredibly appaled and disappointed in hiw Bethesda have handled this especially when PC had the same glitch a year ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 458 ✭✭Eldoco

Annoying alright , still waiting for my eso plus !

Tip I'd Gove is go to settings and knock off harm innocent saved me lot cash and hassle with the guards

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭seanand

Should finally get time later to get on, hope the problems will be gone soon. And hopefully I get the vanity stutter pet?

What's the benefits of plus?

Maybe not as the European megaserver seems to be down today.

Anyone figure out a good way to sell stuff other than to npc's who give crap gold for items .like where do you sell your ingots, woods , provision s etc

I don't, I use them all for crafting writs; great rewards abound. But apparently guild stores are the only way to sell to other players.

GodlessM wrote: »
    I don't, I use them all for crafting writs; great rewards abound. But apparently guild stores are the only way to sell to other players.

Cheers man , see you need 50 ppl to get a trader so might need to get a guild

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

Thinking of buying this on ps4 wasn't mad on it on the pc beta but mite be fun to play on p4. How is it performing? What's,it like population wise. And if it worth getting the imperial addition?

Lone Stone wrote: »
    Thinking of buying this on ps4 wasn't mad on it on the pc beta but mite be fun to play on p4. How is it performing? What's,it like population wise. And if it worth getting the imperial addition?

Imp ed doesnt work currenty so dont bother. Neither does the explorers pack for that matter so get it as cheap as you can.

• Advertisement

Ya anyone have news on the explorer pack or eso plus? I should have got crowns into my account with that and would of had enough to get a pack with a horse(would love a horse)

seanand wrote: »
    Ya anyone have news on the explorer pack or eso plus? I should have got crowns into my account with that and would of had enough to get a pack with a horse(would love a horse)

Have had enough of the silence from support on the issue of the crowns pack I bought and it not being applied to my account, been going on since Friday and nothing so ive contacted sony about a refund back to my psn account

Shame I do like the game but how they could let it out the gate with such issues like these is beyond me

Shin

shinzon wrote: »
    Have had enough of the silence from support on the issue of the crowns pack I bought and it not being applied to my account, been going on since Friday and nothing so ive contacted sony about a refund back to my psn account

Shame I do like the game but how they could let it out the gate with such issues like these is beyond me

Shin
    Let me know how that goes because I may get my money back till I know it works.

I'm really enjoying it otherwise

Shin

feck, i got it of the psn store against my better judgement i got the 80 quid one, mmo's usually have a crap tone of launch problems and log in issues the first week or two of launch not sure how long this is out on consoles but given the pc launch i would have thought this would have went smoother.

feck, i got it of the psn store against my better judgement i got the 80 quid one, mmo's usually have a crap tone of launch problems and log in issues the first week or two of launch not sure how long this is out on consoles but given the pc launch i would have thought this would have went smoother.

Not only that, but the pc version had an identical problem last year and they fixed it.

Don't have any imperial addition stuff I paid for woop

I got a reply to my request for a refund which was absolutely nothing to do with a refund and was the exact post I got yesterday copying and pasting what eso support is saying about wait 48 hours and contact support

So I had to reply again stating I no longer want the crown pack just a refund to my psn account

Hate when they cant be even arsed actually reading replies

Shin

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited team. In light of the excitement and great demand for ESO TU, we are currently experiencing high contact volume. We encourage you to search our support site at https://help.elderscrollsonline.com for any in-game topics or issues you may have questions about. There are lots of helpful FAQs and links to our social pages.

If you are experiencing any in-game UI issues (including NPC, quest problems and missing crowns/entitlements) can be resolved by logging out for five minutes then back in which will load you into a new game instance.

Additionally, other great resources for in-game mechanics can be found via our forums: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en and the community wiki http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Main_Page.

Best Regards,
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Team

My contacted them through the help menu, and tbf they got back fast enough but that doesn't help me much or give me much info

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,553 ✭✭✭✭Varik

I got a reply to my request for a refund which was absolutely nothing to do with a refund and was the exact post I got yesterday copying and pasting what eso support is saying about wait 48 hours and contact support

So I had to reply again stating I no longer want the crown pack just a refund to my psn account

Hate when they cant be even arsed actually reading replies

Shin

You're just going to keep getting the same response, only options are to wait it out, go onto social media, or do a charge-back (will get PSN/eso account banned).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 245 ✭✭neasyerac

Is is best to give this a miss for a while lads? Just finished the witcher and was looking at getting this to keep me going till November.

neasyerac wrote: »
    Is is best to give this a miss for a while lads? Just finished the witcher and was looking at getting this to keep me going till November.

The game works nps just don't try and buy anything through the crown store or expect any of the extras depending on what version you get to be applied to your account

Shin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 245 ✭✭neasyerac

The game works nps just don't try and buy anything through the crown store or expect any of the extras depending on what version you get to be applied to your account

Shin

Cool thanks, I'll pick it up next week.

yeahhh kinda regret buying it now,might try get a refund.

jesus the guy on the north american chat was all ready to give me a refund then we both realised i used the wrong customer support, so i ring up the irish support line got this absolute **** of a bloke was just ignoring everything i said about me getting what i paid for, i said what if i do a charge back, he said they would ban my account :mad:

jesus the guy on the north american chat was all ready to give me a refund then we both realised i used the wrong customer support, so i ring up the irish support line got this absolute **** of a bloke was just ignoring everything i said about me getting what i paid for, i said what if i do a charge back, he said they would ban my account :mad:

which Irish support line, psn or eso and if its eso what number was it ?

Shin

• Advertisement

which Irish support line, psn or eso and if its eso what number was it ?

Shin

Was the irish psn one, no matter what I said explained just kept saying your game works you got it no refund ugh. Guess il stick with it or charge back.

Well to be fair PSN make it clear there is a no refund policy and they aren't the one that ****ed up either. Even more credit to them, they have said they will take action officially if ZOS don't sort it soon.

I finally got a reply from eso support and it was an automated response to say well close your ticket unless we hear from you within the next 4 days and then a survey to ask me how I thought there interaction went with me

What bloody interaction how about actually interacting with me in the first place before sending me poxy surveys

the cheek to be honest

Shin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

Hey Everyone!

I'm looking for some Xbone buddies to play with. I'm generally on the NA server as it seems to be more reliable for me but I have a character on the EU one, but she's fairly useless and only level 7.

If anyone is interested in hanging out and exploring Tamriel with me, let me know! GT: Fantasy_Suicide.

Just trying a few classes to ten, enjoyable game surprised how well it translated to consoles but the lack of a text chat box is doing my head in.

• Advertisement

Just trying a few classes to ten, enjoyable game surprised how well it translated to consoles but the lack of a text chat box is doing my head in.

They're meant to be testing it in Battlefield on consoles. The chat box.
    So hopefully it will make it's way across to other games.

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    They're meant to be testing it in Battlefield on consoles. The chat box.
    So hopefully it will make it's way across to other games.

Same here , as have lot stuff I would like to sell but can't find any buyers and npcs don't give any goal . Also finding it hard to.join a guild is there a board's one by any chance ?

Eldoco wrote: »
    Same here , as have lot stuff I would like to sell but can't find any buyers and npcs don't give any goal . Also finding it hard to.join a guild is there a board's one by any chance ?

Really? I get requests every few minutes. We have a guild. My name is GodlessMimicry. Send me a message and I will invite you in.

It is a bad design though as its to easy for everyone to be good at all crafts unless they choose not to intentionally. Really needed to shoehorn people into a specialty and have a player auction house similar to LoTRO.

Nearly a week and no reply from customer support or ingame tickets about getting any imperial addition content....

Its actually very annoying , even rockstsr are better than these shower

Looking for a guild ps4 dc eu

Ya I'm just trying to forgot about what I'm owed and just enjoy the game which is fun all the same

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Thibus

Same here.
    Only level 10 as I have been having a nightmare with lag and disconnects. Should have it sorted this week though.
    Would like a a guild/mates to quest and dungeon run with

Oh ps4 European server

I run the guild Garren's Razor. Only getting started up so accepting all recruits. Especially could use more for PvP as even in large groups, it is very hard to do with total randomers with no synergy.

I'll send a request for this tomorrow when am back on

Enjoying my templar working towards a solo anything build I came across, should I get the 10k horse? Or wait for the with imperial edition hmm 2k away from it and lol 12 atm

• Advertisement
Advertisement