Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Elder Scrolls Online

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭seanand

GodlessM wrote: »
    I should be on for the night anyway.

I'd love to join you but I'm going to grind a bit more, in deshaan over near some corn fields and my lvl17 sorcerer is doing pretty good against lvl23 baddies as long as I don't take on more than 3 without my major attack thing(I'm terrible for remember what is called what ha)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭GodlessM

seanand wrote: »
    I'd love to join you but I'm going to grind a bit more, in deshaan over near some corn fields and my lvl17 sorcerer is doing pretty good against lvl23 baddies as long as I don't take on more than 3 without my major attack thing(I'm terrible for remember what is called what ha)

Ultimate, or more fondly, the 'oh ****' button.

Iv been waiting it out but I'm sick of it I wish I had my crowns so I could get a horse but im not waiting any longer, shinzo who did you mail to get your money back. Anyone get what there owed any other way?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭shinzon

Iv been waiting it out but I'm sick of it I wish I had my crowns so I could get a horse but im not waiting any longer, shinzo who did you mail to get your money back. Anyone get what there owed any other way?

I rang psn support, they'll try to fob you off with the active investigation stuff but just ask to have a refund request put in at the same time, also make sure you have your reference number from eso support handy as well, psn support will do nothing without that

I cant guarantee any of the above will work for you but that's what I did and it worked for me.

Shin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

shinzon wrote: »
    I rang psn support, they'll try to fob you off with the active investigation stuff but just ask to have a refund request put in at the same time, also make sure you have your reference number from eso support handy as well, psn support will do nothing without that

I cant guarantee any of the above will work for you but that's what I did and it worked for me.

Shin

Did you get a refund for the game or sub/crowns, they have just been messing me around with emails that go no where (zenimax)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭shinzon

Lone Stone wrote: »
    Did you get a refund for the game or sub/crowns, they have just been messing me around with emails that go no where (zenimax)

Refund for the crown pack that I bought and it was never applied to my account

Shin

shinzon wrote: »
    Refund for the crown pack that I bought and it was never applied to my account

Shin

Ya I was on to them there very helpful hopefully I'll get my refund soon, I didn't mind waiting as long as I got them I'd have them used in a few mins but they don't seem to be close to fixing the problem and seem to sending on a goose chase.

I'd also wouldn't mind waiting if we were all in the same boat but some people got there's and I'm jealous 😭

Thanks shinzo the guy I was onto was hard to understand with his scotish accent but was very helpful

So dungeon tonight anyone? I am thinking on running Axi Castle whatsitcalled in Shadowfen. Or maybe a group PvP run?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Battleflag

So dungeon tonight anyone? I am thinking on running Axi Castle whatsitcalled in Shadowfen. Or maybe a group PvP run?

I'm game if your playing PC?

Battleflag wrote: »
    I'm game if your playing PC?

Nope. Our guild is on PS4.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 458 ✭✭Eldoco

I'll try get on at some stage tonight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Anyone having probs connecting on PS4? Can get on the US server but no characters on that.

Checked there Twitter pages and there a few issues with log in on Europe servers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Cool thanks.

Strangely it was a throw over from psn being down. Mkx was the same even though the network was back up.

working fine since this morning , I've had no issues

Eldoco wrote: »
    working fine since this morning , I've had no issues

Ditto. Only issues I have had is getting the drop on a dude who was walking along like a fool, and then getting jumped by his buddies who showed up just as I killed him before I could drop back into sneak :p

Ditto. Only issues I have had is getting the drop on a dude who was walking along like a fool, and then getting jumped by his buddies who showed up just as I killed him before I could drop back into sneak :p
    I got jumped lastnight by 10 people in sneak when I was running to a battle in PvP

Just seen your mail there and decided to give it ago for the first time , not sure what am doing,killed 2 people so am happy out :)

• Advertisement

Just seen your mail there and decided to give it ago for the first time , not sure what am doing,killed 2 people so am happy out :)

Yeah its a shame there isn't a more efficient way to chat.

This pvp is mental but loving it !!

Should be in in awhile, so will look for you then.

This pvp is mental but loving it !!

Ya I like it too it's a big reason why I I'm grinding so much so I can be more competitive. Iv also found a grinding spot where I'm making a grand an hour so nearly have the money for a horse

Ya I like it too it's a big reason why I I'm grinding so much so I can be more competitive. Iv also found a grinding spot where I'm making a grand an hour so nearly have the money for a horse

I went up quick enough just doing the quests am at 43 now , pity there's no way a higher level could take you off lvlb with them.that parts annoying as you can't help friends out

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Kentar

An Xbox One Guilds floating around?

Lvl 35 Nightblade - Daggerfall Alliance

• Advertisement

I went up quick enough just doing the quests am at 43 now , pity there's no way a higher level could take you off lvlb with them.that parts annoying as you can't help friends out

Ya that's quite annoying. Did a good bit in the PvP today helped get the scroll home killed a few people and got jumped big time loads of time there was a lot of sneaky groups on today

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited for €11

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/ie/e...l-unlimited/#b

using code: SLICKD-EALGMG-SALESV

Got to veteran level 1 last night and don't fancy doing missions again to level up .

Anyone know any good spots to grind for lvl 1 vet ?

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Thibus

Got to veteran level 1 last night and don't fancy doing missions again to level up .

I saw that earlier, congrats!

you on reddit? theres a good post on that i see if i can find it and link it here

https://rakashieso.wordpress.com/category/guides/leveling-guides/
    this only goes to lvl50 but prob wouldnt be too bad for early vets

• Advertisement

Cheers lads , lil bit harder PvP'n in vet zone but sure makes it more interesting

you on reddit? theres a good post on that i see if i can find it and link it here

https://rakashieso.wordpress.com/category/guides/leveling-guides/
    this only goes to lvl50 but prob wouldnt be too bad for early vets

Could I still level off the lvl 50 mobs?

Reckon I will be joining you there myself later after having been offline fr a week.

This is what the average ESO female player looks like..... :rolleyes: Skip to 1:27

Actually my experience in MMOs has taught me that the average female player is actually a dude.

Actually my experience in MMOs has taught me that the average female player is actually a dude.

:pac:

Was on last night with 2 other lads , saying should try get an oul PvP session going one of the evenings.

Was on last night with 2 other lads , saying should try get an oul PvP session going one of the evenings.

Agreed. Its way more fun the more people you have in your group.

Agreed. Its way more fun the more people you have in your group.

Myself and 2 of the other lads I know should be on tomorrow morning for bit anyways, want that vet 2!!

Myself and 2 of the other lads I know should be on tomorrow morning for bit anyways, want that vet 2!!

Well unless vet levels increase differently to standard levels, you get very little increase in PvP. That's all alliance points.

• Advertisement

Well unless vet levels increase differently to standard levels, you get very little increase in PvP. That's all alliance points.

Yeah there's not that much difference in the kit , more so -got him to vet 3 this morning and stacked 2 nice craftin sets so doing some good damage. Found barbaric motif so decent day.

Thought I'd share this , so far I have got 4/7 runs 2 I had before which I end up selling for 8k so good gold in doing this run too.

https://youtu.be/S0bY86Ofivg

I've just been putting extras in the guild bank. I have enough gold as it is. Haven't found rare ones yet though.

Anyone in the guild find infectious vampires or werewolves yet? Every time I travel to where the buggers should spawn it is daytime.

Thought I'd share this , so far I have got 4/7 runs 2 I had before which I end up selling for 8k so good gold in doing this run too.

https://youtu.be/S0bY86Ofivg
    That's great actually I did one and then realised I don't need the gold ha.

I ended up getting everything I was missing from eso support plus 50k gold. If anyone's missing anything just keep on to them that's what I was doing wrong Id email them and wait for a reply back and have to start over again

Also anyone got Any hood of the healer feet hands shoulders waist? There's a head one in the bank and would be good if there was a 2nd piece with it

Anyone in the guild find infectious vampires or werewolves yet? Every time I travel to where the buggers should spawn it is daytime.

I was going to buy them but I'd just think the lads would take the piss and steal my cash.

Also anyone got Any hood of the healer feet hands shoulders waist? There's a head one in the bank and would be good if there was a 2nd piece with it

I'll keep an eye out for it , is it a eligible crafting set or one you have to find ?

I'll keep an eye out for it , is it a eligible crafting set or one you have to find ?
    As far as I know you have to find it

• Advertisement

As far as I know you have to find it

Cool , I'll keep an eye right now I have just being deconstructing and researching all the light armours trying to get it to 50.

Advertisement