Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Elder Scrolls Online

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭GodlessM

Eldoco wrote: »
    I was going to buy them but I'd just think the lads would take the piss and steal my cash.

It does happen quite often. Know a guy it happened to.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭seanand

On PvP now man is the agonized pact getting killed in this one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 458 ✭✭Eldoco

seanand wrote: »
    On PvP now man is the agonized pact getting killed in this one

I think the PvP part is brilliant, last time I played it there was 4 us on so made it easier killing ppl and helping each other out

I think the PvP part is brilliant, last time I played it there was 4 us on so made it easier killing ppl and helping each other out

Ya it's great when you get a group you can rely on, Iv been in some pretty bad groups. The last one was going great until we got inside the walls and me all separated

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭kevovek

Do many of you on here still play this on PC? Thinking about picking it up in the greenmangaming sale.

• Advertisement

kevovek wrote: »
    Do many of you on here still play this on PC? Thinking about picking it up in the greenmangaming sale.

Haven't played the pc version since the switch and don't think ill go back,lot easier on ps

PvP is great but highly unbalanced. It is decided 100% by how many of a given group are online.

GodlessM wrote: »
    PvP is great but highly unbalanced. It is decided 100% by how many of a given group are online.

We should try get a group on one of the evening , just a little bit split now with some people at veteran lvl

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Thibus

We should try get a group on one of the evening , just a little bit split now with some people at veteran lvl

I would be up for that but am a little too low levelled to be of any use

Well PvP auto scales everyone to Level 50 stats. It really becomes about numbers mainly, though skill is important too, I.e. who can dodge fastest.

I might be free for a group tomorrow evening.

• Advertisement

Well PvP auto scales everyone to Level 50 stats. It really becomes about numbers mainly, though skill is important too, I.e. who can dodge fastest.

I might be free for a group tomorrow evening.

Perfect , should be able to get 2/3 other bodies on tonight too.

I will be on for a while this evening anyway

Whats people's psn names ?

Whats people's psn names ?

Gonickgops

Right going to set a time in advance for Friday night on the guild page and we will see how that goes. Should we do a dungeon first to test the group or go straight into PvP?

Right going to set a time in advance for Friday night on the guild page and we will see how that goes. Should we do a dungeon first to test the group or go straight into PvP?
    I'm on now if anywant wants to join killoughteenking, in a good group and have gone up 1 lvl today on PvP so must be doing something right.

Google where the skyshards are collect them the extra skill points on passives helps a good bit. Also lvl50 soul gems to help out your group

Well depends on level. I am at a point where I have a pool of skill points left over because there is nothing worth buying.

#maxpassives

So I am thinking Sunday night around 9 we invade the map and destroy all the yellow bellies and blue skins? We can do a gear run if anyone needs better gear before hand. I am happy to make if I have the materials handy.

I'm on now if anywant wants to join killoughteenking, in a good group and have gone up 1 lvl today on PvP so must be doing something right.

Google where the skyshards are collect them the extra skill points on passives helps a good bit. Also lvl50 soul gems to help out your group

If you have an android download eso guide and it shows the maps where they are and you compare in journal accomplishments to see which one you are missing .

I bought 50 of the empty ones for 129 gold each and I filledr them in 10 mins with the soul trap skill

Well depends on level. I am at a point where I have a pool of skill points left over because there is nothing worth buying.

#maxpassives

So I am thinking Sunday night around 9 we invade the map and destroy all the yellow bellies and blue skins? We can do a gear run if anyone needs better gear before hand. I am happy to make if I have the materials handy.

Most nights after 10 I'll be good and Saturday Sunday mornings.

Just about have clothing and woodworking maxed and have provisioning maxed if anyone needs some stuff some nice recipes there with good boosts

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Kentar

Few Irish lads on ESO for the Xbox One have got a guild together - feel free to join in if you'd like - Guild Name "The Emerald Isle Knights"

Just about have clothing and woodworking maxed and have provisioning maxed if anyone needs some stuff some nice recipes there with good boosts

Provisioning is the one thing I haven't gotten off the ground as I don't have any of the recipes for the writs despite having about 127 recipes.

Be on in about 5 mins if people are around

Provisioning is the one thing I haven't gotten off the ground as I don't have any of the recipes for the writs despite having about 127 recipes.

Don't seem to be in the guild , not sure if left ?

Don't seem to be in the guild , not sure if left ?

Yeah it said on the history you left but added you again all the same. Cylon move though bro :D

Got a notification saying my guildmates completed the aetherium something or other. What was that?

Got a notification saying my guildmates completed the aetherium something or other. What was that?

Haven't a breeze , dont even know if it was me ha

I have to put my hand up and say it wasn't me lol

I'm looking for a good light set, for my sorcerer I'm happy with most other things at the no but my arm or and gear isn't great. I wouldnt mind being able to craft it myself and or find it. I just don't know what I should be looking for

• Advertisement

I'm looking for a good light set, for my sorcerer I'm happy with most other things at the no but my arm or and gear isn't great. I wouldnt mind being able to craft it myself and or find it. I just don't know what I should be looking for

I don't mind making you them , I have a good few traits researched so can make sets up to 5 traits .I use this list and you can stack 2 togehtet which is handy , right now I have the seduced full kit and mangus gift 3 pieces stacked together.

Link for the sets

http://tamrieljournal.com/crafted-item-sets-eso/

I don't mind making you them , I have a good few traits researched so can make sets up to 5 traits .I use this list and you can stack 2 togehtet which is handy , right now I have the seduced full kit and mangus gift 3 pieces stacked together.

Link for the sets

http://tamrieljournal.com/crafted-item-sets-eso/
    Ya I don't have many traits researched my big downfall. I did research a good bit with my first character. Ya I like the seducer one was looking at it early tho, it's only heavy tho Ya?

Slinkywhale, you seem to have left the guild again.

Slinkywhale, you seem to have left the guild again.

Really, I haven't even been on yesterday not sure whats going on

Ya I don't have many traits researched my big downfall. I did research a good bit with my first character. Ya I like the seducer one was looking at it early tho, it's only heavy tho Ya?

No the traits are for which ever armour you want

No the traits are for which ever armour you want

See I'm not fully sure how it works but I went to the blazen mine where the trait is and I couldn't find a clothers table.

• Advertisement

See I'm not fully sure how it works but I went to the blazen mine where the trait is and I couldn't find a clothers table.

I will be on the majority of the morning today and I can show you if you like

Basically each of those special wilderness craft areas has a trait requirement in order to use them. For instance Deaths Wind in Glenumbra has a two trait requirement to use it. Basically if you want to make a sword of Deaths Wind you have to have two traits or more researched for swords. To get to them then you just scroll right past the usual suspects on the creation window.

Or are you asking a different question?

Everyone attending tonight?

Basically each of those special wilderness craft areas has a trait requirement in order to use them. For instance Deaths Wind in Glenumbra has a two trait requirement to use it. Basically if you want to make a sword of Deaths Wind you have to have two traits or more researched for swords. To get to them then you just scroll right past the usual suspects on the creation window.

Or are you asking a different question?

Everyone attending tonight?

I'll be on for 10 and should have 2 other too.

I was waiting around and no one was on so will be back on later.

I was waiting around and no one was on so will be back on later.

Will be on in about 20

• Advertisement

Be with ye in a set. Just cleaning up.

Had a good old run tonight and we were somewhat victorious in the end. We need to get more runs going and start recruiting again.

Had a good old run tonight and we were somewhat victorious in the end. We need to get more runs going and start recruiting again.

Yeah was a good bit laugh , ended up with the keep in the end so was all good. Yeah there's usually about 2-4 of us on most nights so should be able to get a run of either PvP or the grp caves most nights.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭tyrion1234

Hey guys I just got the game yesterday and was wondering is there anyone here playing? Would be great to find some people to play this with.

PSN: gunner4life406

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 471 ✭✭OrgasmicBaz

Is there any offline campaign mode or is it just online? My connection is up & down at the moment so dont want to dish the money out if it just online

tyrion1234 wrote: »
    Hey guys I just got the game yesterday and was wondering is there anyone here playing? Would be great to find some people to play this with.

PSN: gunner4life406

If you message goddessmimicry he should be able to add you to the guild , couple of us in there .

Is there any offline campaign mode or is it just online? My connection is up & down at the moment so dont want to dish the money out if it just online

All online at moment

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 471 ✭✭OrgasmicBaz

@Eldoco

Online at moment, so are they looking to add offline mode in future do you reckon?

@Eldoco

Online at moment, so are they looking to add offline mode in future do you reckon?

Haven't a clue to be honest , they are releasing a new dlc shortly too and that looks online too.

I reckon it will be all online.
    I will prob be offline for a week or so.
    Just giving the heads up

• Advertisement
Advertisement