Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elder Scrolls Online

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭seanand

Eldoco wrote: »
    I don't mind making you them , I have a good few traits researched so can make sets up to 5 traits .I use this list and you can stack 2 togehtet which is handy , right now I have the seduced full kit and mangus gift 3 pieces stacked together.

Link for the sets

http://tamrieljournal.com/crafted-item-sets-eso/
    Ya I don't have many traits researched my big downfall. I did research a good bit with my first character. Ya I like the seducer one was looking at it early tho, it's only heavy tho Ya?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭GodlessM

Slinkywhale, you seem to have left the guild again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 458 ✭✭Eldoco

GodlessM wrote: »
    Slinkywhale, you seem to have left the guild again.

Really, I haven't even been on yesterday not sure whats going on

seanand wrote: »
    Ya I don't have many traits researched my big downfall. I did research a good bit with my first character. Ya I like the seducer one was looking at it early tho, it's only heavy tho Ya?

No the traits are for which ever armour you want

No the traits are for which ever armour you want

See I'm not fully sure how it works but I went to the blazen mine where the trait is and I couldn't find a clothers table.

• Advertisement

See I'm not fully sure how it works but I went to the blazen mine where the trait is and I couldn't find a clothers table.

I will be on the majority of the morning today and I can show you if you like

Basically each of those special wilderness craft areas has a trait requirement in order to use them. For instance Deaths Wind in Glenumbra has a two trait requirement to use it. Basically if you want to make a sword of Deaths Wind you have to have two traits or more researched for swords. To get to them then you just scroll right past the usual suspects on the creation window.

Or are you asking a different question?

Everyone attending tonight?

Basically each of those special wilderness craft areas has a trait requirement in order to use them. For instance Deaths Wind in Glenumbra has a two trait requirement to use it. Basically if you want to make a sword of Deaths Wind you have to have two traits or more researched for swords. To get to them then you just scroll right past the usual suspects on the creation window.

Or are you asking a different question?

Everyone attending tonight?

I'll be on for 10 and should have 2 other too.

I was waiting around and no one was on so will be back on later.

I was waiting around and no one was on so will be back on later.

Will be on in about 20

• Advertisement

Be with ye in a set. Just cleaning up.

Had a good old run tonight and we were somewhat victorious in the end. We need to get more runs going and start recruiting again.

Had a good old run tonight and we were somewhat victorious in the end. We need to get more runs going and start recruiting again.

Yeah was a good bit laugh , ended up with the keep in the end so was all good. Yeah there's usually about 2-4 of us on most nights so should be able to get a run of either PvP or the grp caves most nights.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭tyrion1234

Hey guys I just got the game yesterday and was wondering is there anyone here playing? Would be great to find some people to play this with.

PSN: gunner4life406

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 471 ✭✭OrgasmicBaz

Is there any offline campaign mode or is it just online? My connection is up & down at the moment so dont want to dish the money out if it just online

tyrion1234 wrote: »
    Hey guys I just got the game yesterday and was wondering is there anyone here playing? Would be great to find some people to play this with.

PSN: gunner4life406

If you message goddessmimicry he should be able to add you to the guild , couple of us in there .

Is there any offline campaign mode or is it just online? My connection is up & down at the moment so dont want to dish the money out if it just online

All online at moment

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 471 ✭✭OrgasmicBaz

@Eldoco

Online at moment, so are they looking to add offline mode in future do you reckon?

@Eldoco

Online at moment, so are they looking to add offline mode in future do you reckon?

Haven't a clue to be honest , they are releasing a new dlc shortly too and that looks online too.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Thibus

I reckon it will be all online.
    I will prob be offline for a week or so.
    Just giving the heads up

• Advertisement

It is an MMO; there will be no offline mode.

Welcome too the game bud. If you wants guild invite either message me in game GodlessMimicry, or here will do fine.

On a different note, has anyone had any luck collecting in-game trophies? I found two early on in play and none ever since. Also found that the merchants and beggars don't register for the two achievements attached to them.

Wasn't sure them trophies actually did anything i tend to just sell them when I find them or complete missions .

3 of us are getting on for pvp/caves tonight if anyone is about .

• Registered Users Posts: 11,506 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

How is the the loot and crafting system, with Skyrim after a certain point there was not any real use for looting, as you would not find anything better than you could craft, is it the same with this or can you find better items by looting or doing dungeons, such as in WoW and GW.

Just logged in there , did the update .

Eso plus was added and working and it looks like the crown store added the coins again !

I was originally given the coins when I sent email to support but logged in today and had 3k coins sitting there again !

Xenji wrote: »
    How is the the loot and crafting system, with Skyrim after a certain point there was not any real use for looting, as you would not find anything better than you could craft, is it the same with this or can you find better items by looting or doing dungeons, such as in WoW and GW.

Well breaking down gear is part of crafting so I loot everything pretty much .

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭raveni

Wasn't sure them trophies actually did anything i tend to just sell them when I find them or complete missions .

Some create a unique emote type animation, then there's the shadowsilk gem which will give you the disguise of a goblin (from an EP quest). The ones that you get from enemies (e.g. chattering skull, draugr hand), count towards certain achievements, but you need to use the trophy like you'd use a recipe (will consume it) for it to count towards the achievement from what I've noticed(*Never mind, got that wrong, they're counted either way) - you can get these types of trophies more than once, not quest ones though).

If anyone plays on PC, feel free to add me (@raveni). If you're looking for any guilds (Trading/New player friendly), I can throw you a few invites. Also have DPS V14 and lvl22 Healer (both EP).

You don't need to use achievement trophies to get them to count. They count once you pick them up. I just sold mine off once I found them.

Sorry being really busy elduco as I'm going on hols next week for three weeks and thanks for the explaination. I'm a good bit away from having enough traits for most sets

Sorry being really busy elduco as I'm going on hols next week for three weeks and thanks for the explaination. I'm a good bit away from having enough traits for most sets

3 weeks ,nice ! I can make up to 6 trait sets at the moment so if you need any done just give me a shout.

• Advertisement

3 weeks ,nice ! I can make up to 6 trait sets at the moment so if you need any done just give me a shout.

Ya that would be excellent mate, what can I do for you in return? I use a staff so I can have a 5 and 2 set? What I'm looking at is songs of lamae 2 set and willows path 5 set, all light except 2 heavy chest and leg. If read that's a good way to do it

Advertisement