Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Long shot....vw beetle and camper van

Options
  • 07-01-2014 11:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi all,
    I know this is a long shot but does anyone know of someone with a beetle and a camper van for hire for a wedding? I have tried everyone that I can find online, both here and in NI.
    I'm trying this as a last resort.
    Thanks!:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭The Bishop Basher

ashydol wrote: »
    Hi all,
    I know this is a long shot but does anyone know of someone with a beetle and a camper van for hire for a wedding? I have tried everyone that I can find online, both here and in NI.

Try type2ireland or eircooled.

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭guttenberg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 953 ✭✭✭donegal__road

Hi all,

would a Morris Minor be any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭.17hmr

Hi all,

Scooby Mc Hugh Photography main st ballybofey has a yellow vw bettle you could get him and cover your photoes as well !074 91 32750 thats his office.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭caustic 1

There was a wedding in Twin Towns few years ago had a cream and wine VW split window camper van to take best men bridesmaids etc. Was lovely. Not at all helpful cause I have no idea who owned it what company etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭picaso30

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Taliesen

You will be able to hire the beetle and camper van from this Irish company, they have a range of vans and hire packages. Hope this helps you.
    http://www.lazydays.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Penfailed

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 30 ashydol

Thanks everyone think I may have it sorted!

Advertisement