Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tractor parts

• 07-01-2014 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭

Anybody use quality tractor parts when reconditioning a tractor and how do ye find them especially engine parts. They seem quiet good looking at there website

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 208 ✭✭kingstown

Try Sparex website www.sparex.com and ask your local garage to order the parts for you.
    I did this when doing up my MF 240 and got al the parts I needed through my local garage even though he is a CNH dealer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 155 ✭✭John J. Lyons

135man wrote: »
    Anybody use quality tractor parts when reconditioning a tractor and how do ye find them especially engine parts. They seem quiet good looking at there website

Sparex are a good spurious brand in my opinion - are you talking bout pistons and gaskets and liners ect? , QTP are ok too for engine parts but not great on body parts -cheap and cheery do

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭135man

We'll going doing up the 135 soon and just seeing where is the best place for parts I will try sparex there stuff seems good anyone use agriline? I'm thinking of changing it to wet brakes if I can I wonder has anyone done this to a 135 before ??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 155 ✭✭John J. Lyons

135man wrote: »
    We'll going doing up the 135 soon and just seeing where is the best place for parts I will try sparex there stuff seems good anyone use agriline? I'm thinking of changing it to wet brakes if I can I wonder has anyone done this to a 135 before ??

wouldn't bother with the wet brakes - too much work - cheaper to buy the likes of a MF 250 as they have a bigger back end like a 168/188 ect

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭mf690

Nc tractor spares are a good crowd very big range of parts . I've bought a bit from them fast delivery and good quality . Agriline are good also but have abetter range on the english web sight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭135man

wouldn't bother with the wet brakes - too much work - cheaper to buy the likes of a MF 250 as they have a bigger back end like a 168/188 ect
    Do you know what would be involved I know changing the back axle but not much else a Mf 250 would probably be a better bet as it already has wet brakes

Advertisement