Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Registering mortgage account online

Options
  • 07-01-2014 11:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hey, I have tried to register my mortgage account on my 365 online but I got an email back saying that it was unsuccessful.
    What do you suggest ?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

alexr1 wrote: »
    Hey, I have tried to register my mortgage account on my 365 online but I got an email back saying that it was unsuccessful.
    What do you suggest ?
    Thanks

I had to ring 365 and they did it over the phone.
    Only the balance is visible, no breakdown of transactions on the account.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi alexr1,

Thanks for getting in touch.

If you contact your account holding branch a representative can check the details on both accounts to clarify why your request was unsuccessful. One of the main reasons this can happen is if the name or address on the Mortgage do not match the Current Account.

Contact details for your branch can be found here.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 38 alexr1

Hi alexr1,

Thanks for getting in touch.

If you contact your account holding branch a representative can check the details on both accounts to clarify why your request was unsuccessful. One of the main reasons this can happen is if the name or address on the Mortgage do not match the Current Account.

Contact details for your branch can be found here.

Thanks
    Tara

Thanks to both of ye for your help

Advertisement