Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weding in Las Vegas

Options
  • 07-01-2014 11:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

Hi guys,

looking for advise info on the above.
    8 of us planning to head there in late September and stay for four nights in Cesars Palace.

Is it possible to put the 8 of us into a suit?.
    (each couple with separate bedrooms of course)

Anyone can tell me what cesars is like and is it worth the extra money?

Iam looking for a good travel company to book it all through.

Stayed in vagas in 2012 in the Excalibur (didn't like) and the Luxor (really liked)

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

gambithh wrote: »
    Is it possible to put the 8 of us into a suite?.
    (each couple with separate bedrooms of course)

I think that 5 will probably be the max amount of people per room. You'll need 2 rooms.

I am looking for a good travel company to book it all through.

Why? Wouldn't it be easier to just book it online?

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭gambithh

Ponster wrote: »
    I think that 5 will probably be the max amount of people per room. You'll need 2 rooms.

Thanks

Why? Wouldn't it be easier to just book it online?

the cesars website is a little scary to navigate,there are so many options,id prefer to deal with an agent if possible even if it is going to be a little more expensive.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

gambithh wrote: »
    the Caesars website is a little scary to navigate,there are so many options,id prefer to deal with an agent if possible even if it is going to be a little more expensive.

No need to use an agent. Just book on Kayak or Expedia or any such site.

I've just been to the website and it looks like they offer 17 different rooms. A travel agent is just going to offer you the same 17 rooms but at a higher price.

Advertisement