Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there a canadian version of these shops?

Options
  • 08-01-2014 12:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭bopper

Honest Ed's and Dollarama.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,298 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Loblaws and walmart for cheap clothes...not at the penneys level though.
    Winners is tk maxx in a different guise

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭ciaran67

retalivity wrote: »
    Winners is tk maxx in a different guise

Or pop over the border to the States and find a Nordstrom Rack. Its got very good quality high end stuff for cheaper. Heading down this weekend and keeping my credit card locked away!

Also house hold goods try Homesense. Winners version of house stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭Phonehead

Old Navy in the Eaton Centre, very similiar to Penneys I'd imagine also Joe Fresh.... pretty sure they get their clothes from the same sweat shops as penneys (that is not a joke)

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭kitchenchair

Sorry but none of the above mentioned stores are even close to Penny's. Penny's put effort into searching around the other "high end" stores (e.g. Topshop) and basically copy the exact same style, just of lesser quality. Old Navy, Walmart etc are just plain jane clothes (no offense to anyone who shops there im just trying to say that they don't put effort into researching the latest trends like Penny's does). Believe me I have searched em all.

And yes Winners is totally the same thing as Tk Maxx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭sashafierce

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 jedi in training

just wondering if the shopping in toronto is as good as it in Boston or New York etc?

Advertisement