Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SMG Help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭FizzyCola

I have the MP5 but in the SD version. I havent had the chance to use it yet except for at home but it seems very well built and fires no problem although my CYMPA hicap wont work in it. Mine fires at 300fps and at 15rps.

Id go with the MP5 because its that bit bigger unless you are looking solely for CQB. Also, MP5 mags are fairly easy get at a decent price.

I have a 3rd hand 5 year old completely stock TM G36c that still works superbly so you would be buying quality with the MP7.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭CpcRc

On a technical note, mp5 should use the standard v2 gearbox. So should be easy to fix or replace parts. The mp7 uses an aep gearbox which is more difficult to get parts for and some would recommend upgrading it for best performance.

The new TM mp7 gbb has some really good reviews.

Personally I would see the mp5 as the better of the electric options. I checked out aeps before but hadn't the time or money to mod one.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭searbhonta

CpcRc wrote: »
    On a technical note, mp5 should use the standard v2 gearbox. So should be easy to fix or replace parts. The mp7 uses an aep gearbox which is more difficult to get parts for and some would recommend upgrading it for best performance.

The new TM mp7 gbb has some really good reviews.

Personally I would see the mp5 as the better of the electric options. I checked out aeps before but hadn't the time or money to mod one.

Is the MP5 good? Is it worth it? Is the MP5 worth upgrading? Or keep it the way it is? How would i go about upgrading it? And anuother amazing SMG's beside the P90?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭shnburn

searbhonta wrote: »
    Is the MP5 good? Is it worth it? Is the MP5 worth upgrading? Or keep it the way it is? How would i go about upgrading it? And anuother amazing SMG's beside the P90?

id go with mp5 my friend has p90 they have alot of mag feeding problems if u go mp5 u wouldnt really need to upgrade it

shnburn wrote: »
    id go with mp5 my friend has p90 they have alot of mag feeding problems if u go mp5 u wouldnt really need to upgrade it

Is that one good? The FPS. The accuracy teh RPM is it good in general? And if not link me to a good mp5 price is 400.

• Advertisement

Is that one good? The FPS. The accuracy teh RPM is it good in general? And if not link me to a good mp5 price is 400.

airsoftguns and sg airsoft do some good ones for 300

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭CpcRc

A better battery and motor can bump up the rpm. Simply using a 9.6v or 7.4v could do that.

G&G should be a good mp5. They do good internals and it uses the same gearbox as m4 aeg so should be just as reliable as their m4.
    Should come with a g&g green hopup rubber as standard which people install into other aegs as an upgrade so it should have good range. Not positive but it might come with a tightbore barrel as standard too so should be quite accurate.

should be a good one gng do gopd aegs iv got a gng m4 and its great say it would be. 9 so 310-325fps

• Advertisement

Would that be good? And what joule?

il be in sg tomorrow soci could get pics of it if that will help

il be in sg tomorrow soci could get pics of it if that will help

That would be amazing. When you are there could you ask the joule and all the important stuff. I don't want a repeat of the last time.

That would be amazing. When you are there could you ask the joule and all the important stuff. I don't want a repeat of the last time.

the guys in sg are pretty good i normally go to them

the guys in sg are pretty good i normally go to them

Cheers. Could you ask them the important stuff, Eg. Is it good lol

Cheers. Could you ask them the important stuff, Eg. Is it good lol

ye no problem dropping mu m4 in to get some work done on it

ye no problem dropping mu m4 in to get some work done on it

Nice man, Would you go with the retractable stock or the ump one?
    http://www.sgairsoft.biz/dublin/index.php/component/virtuemart/electric-airsoft-gun-aeg/mp5/g-g-tgm-a5-retractable-detail?Itemid=0

http://www.sgairsoft.biz/dublin/index.php/component/virtuemart/electric-airsoft-gun-aeg/mp5/g-g-tgm-a5-retractable-detail?Itemid=0[

retractable one id go for iv a folding stock on my m4 that im getting replaced with a solid stock instead

http://www.sgairsoft.biz/dublin/index.php/component/virtuemart/electric-airsoft-gun-aeg/mp5/g-g-tgm-a5-retractable-detail?Itemid=0[

retractable one id go for iv a folding stock on my m4 that im getting replaced with a solid stock instead

What are you getting done with your M4? And so they do upgrades in there?

my battery goes in the front of my rifle ov got the gr4 100y that sg sell an no one interested in buying if off me so getting new solid stock put on and getting it rewired for battery to go into the stock

the gng in link i sent for sg is 315-325 fps u get a 8.4v battery and charger very solid gun

• Advertisement

the gng in link i sent for sg is 315-325 fps u get a 8.4v battery and charger very solid gun

So is it the same with the retractable stock one too? The battery and the charger? And cheers for that man.

So is it the same with the retractable stock one too? The battery and the charger? And cheers for that man.

no problem there good solid aegs

no problem there good solid aegs

Do i get the battery and charger with the retractable one? And why is the retractable one cost so much more do you know?

Do i get the battery and charger with the retractable one? And why is the retractable one cost so much more do you know?

gng dont do batterys and charges with their aegs as far as i now sg give them with it dont no y the other one costs more but the folding stock os good and solid id go with that

gng dont do batterys and charges with their aegs as far as i now sg give them with it dont no y the other one costs more but the folding stock os good and solid id go with that

They supply the battery? Free? that's class.

They supply the battery? Free? that's class.

ye its great or i would have had to buy battery an charger for my m4

ye its great or i would have had to buy battery an charger for my m4

Legend man. And why do you say the normal stock? Not the retractable?

Legend man. And why do you say the normal stock? Not the retractable?

its done better then my folding stock and retractable can wear down the paint on the body alot more

its done better then my folding stock and retractable can wear down the paint on the body alot more

Thank you for every thing, One last one. Do they do upgrades there? And how much?

• Advertisement

Thank you for every thing, One last one. Do they do upgrades there? And how much?

they do upgrades they'd have diferent prices depending what u want u want done

they do upgrades they'd have diferent prices depending what u want u want done

Do you know what you can get?

Do you know what you can get?

not sure exactly what upgrades they do but if u ring them they can tell u over the phone

Advertisement