Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

efibre in blessington

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭WestWicklow1

From post #1....

"first it was 4th quarter of 2013

then it was jan 2014

now it's feb 2014"

Now in May 2014 you're advising to check back in September 2014.  I've said it before and I'll say it again.....

Eircon...... a disgusting company to deal with.

HI WestWicklow1
    I'm sorry you feel this way,

I've tried to make it clear that not all areas will be upgraded right away as works are set to continue in to the future and the correspondence above is in relation to a specific area within an area where efibre has launched.

Al
    Al, you have made it clear. But why didn't you make it clear a year ago when everyone in Blessington thought they would have efibre in 4th quarter 2013?

Now that you have no choice you are making it clear.  I accept what you are saying because I have no choice.

I have also tried to make something clear, that your employer, Eircon, is a thoroughly disgusting company to deal with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

From post #1....

"first it was 4th quarter of 2013

then it was jan 2014

now it's feb 2014"

Now in May 2014 you're advising to check back in September 2014.  I've said it before and I'll say it again.....

Eircon...... a disgusting company to deal with.

HI WestWicklow1
    I'm sorry you feel this way,

I've tried to make it clear that not all areas will be upgraded right away as works are set to continue in to the future and the correspondence above is in relation to a specific area within an area where efibre has launched.

Al
    Al, you have made it clear. But why didn't you make it clear a year ago when everyone in Blessington thought they would have efibre in 4th quarter 2013?

Now that you have no choice you are making it clear.  I accept what you are saying because I have no choice.

I have also tried to make something clear, that your employer, Eircon, is a thoroughly disgusting company to deal with.
    Hi WestWicklow1

I can fully understand your disappointment - You have made your feelings on this very clear and I apologise for this.

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭Doodah7

I'm just coming back to this thread. I would be grateful if you could confirm if Broadband Cabinet BSN1_006 is now live? (You said September/October earlier in the thread). According to http://fibrerollout.ie/where-and-when/ it says that it has been?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Hello?? Is there anyone there in Eircom to answer my query?? The lack of even the courtesy of a response is really encouraging me to switch to Eircom...:rolleyes:

tallpaul wrote: »
    Hello?? Is there anyone there in Eircom to answer my query?? The lack of even the courtesy of a response is really encouraging me to switch to Eircom...:rolleyes:
    Hey tallpaul,

why in the world would you even consider switching to the worst telecoms company in the world?

• Advertisement

tallpaul wrote: »
    I'm just coming back to this thread. I would be grateful if you could confirm if Broadband Cabinet BSN1_006 is now live? (You said September/October earlier in the thread). According to http://fibrerollout.ie/where-and-when/ it says that it has been?
    Hi tallpaul

Apologies for the delay, Yes this cabinet is live but it's important to check specific address, feel free to PMN me your address and I will check for efibre availability.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 2 alexburke78

Would it be possible to find out when cabinet BSN1_019 will be built.
    unfortunatly it seems to be one of the last ones in Blessington to be rolled out

unfortunatly it seems to be one of the last ones in Blessington to be rolled out

Hi alexburke78

You’re right, it does seem like one of the last in the current plans. I've contacted the efibre planning team and they have advise me that there is no agreed activation date however they do feel it should be live by November although this should only be treated as an indication at this stage.

Thanks
    Al

Hi alexburke78

You’re right, it does seem like one of the last in the current plans. I've contacted the efibre planning team and they have advise me that there is no agreed activation date however they do feel it should be live by November although this should only be treated as an indication at this stage.

Thanks
    Al
    :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

Hi Alan,

Would you be also be able to find out about BSN1_017?

Bummer1234 wrote: »
    Hi Alan,

Would you be also be able to find out about BSN1_017?
    Hi Bummer1234

There is no agreed action date for that cabinet however efibre operations do feel it could be in late november to early december. 

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

hi alan i posted a private message yesterday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭eircom: Colm

hi alan i posted a private message yesterday
    Hi Fallschirmjager

No problem, you will receive a reply to this later today,

thanks
    Colm

Thanks for the info, the issue for me is I can't order it ..it's not an option for me. I posted the response I get in the private post

Thanks

Thanks for the info, the issue for me is I can't order it ..it's not an option for me. I posted the response I get in the private post

Thanks
    Any news on this yet?

anyone, anyone, bueller, anyone...i posted the info to Alan if you need to check

thanks

yes or no on availability would even work. any help on this would be greatly appreciated

@Fallschirmjager, I feel your frustration. I live in Blessington too.  I realised a long time ago that this forum is as useless as their phone support.

At the end of the day you must accept that eircon really don't give a **** about you and me. They do only what will realise most revenue and customers outside of that really don't matter to them.

yes or no on availability would even work. any help on this would be greatly appreciated
    Hi Fallschirmjager

I've looked through your PM's to me and cannot locate your land line number - please PM me this and I'll get back to you with an answer today

Thanks
    Al

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭kuro_man

Hi, sent another PM...the line checker says it available if I search by address.  Thanks.

kuro_man wrote: »
    Hi, sent another PM...the line checker says it available if I search by address.  Thanks.
    Hi kuro_man

The cabinet dedicated to your area (BSN1_001) had not yet launched and until it has I will be unable to offer you information on efibre availability to your line. The cabinet is provisionally scheduled to go live towards the end of January.

Thanks
    Al

>> provisionally scheduled to go live

Isn't "provisionally scheduled" a phrase invented by Eircon?

>> to go live towards the end of January.

What year?

>> provisionally scheduled to go live

Isn't "provisionally scheduled" a phrase invented by Eircon?

>> to go live towards the end of January.

What year?
    Hi WestWicklow1

This year, I've advised provisionally scheduled as sometimes issues can occur resulting in delays.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭kuro_man

Any update since?

kuro_man wrote: »
    Any update since?
    Hi Kuro_man

I've looked in to this and see that BSN1_001 is now live

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭Bummer1234