Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Somebody help me with Currencyfair

Options
  • 08-01-2014 5:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭

I'm in Oz now at the moment and I want to put money in my Oz account from my Bank of Ireland account.

I've added the two accounts to CF and lodged 1k (pending) into CF.

It's asking me to notify BOI to lodge the money and its given me a account num.

Sorry if I'm being retarded but I've never used them before, do I just add them as a new beneficiary and lodge the money into there account that way or what?

I'm only lodging 1k now because I want to get it right first, so do I always use the same account num when I'm lodging more money next time?

Please someone explain it like you would to a 3yr old because I'm just slow when it's comes to this chit..

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Yes, you need to log into BOI and lodge the money via the instructions (they should give you a sort code/account number)
    when BOI have cleared the funds, then they are in CF for you to exchange then transfer.

P.s. I was confused the first time too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭top madra

hussey wrote: »
    Yes, you need to log into BOI and lodge the money via the instructions (they should give you a sort code/account number)
    when BOI have cleared the funds, then they are in CF for you to exchange then transfer.

P.s. I was confused the first time too :)

Ya I've it sorted I think, I ended up ringing CF here in Oz.

Advertisement