Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

January 10, 2014 WWE SmackDown Spoilers

• 08-01-2014 6:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭

WWE taped the January 10, 2014 WWE SmackDown episode from the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia. Here are full WWE SmackDown spoilers.

Dark Match

* Alexander Rusev defeated Zack Ryder.

WWE SmackDown

* SmackDown opens with The Usos vs. Erick Rowan and Luke Harper. Both teams fight to a double countout. The lights go out and Bray Wyatt hits the ring with Daniel Bryan to beat up The Usos. There was a small “yes!” chant. Wyatt hit Sister Abigail on Jey Uso to end it.

* Backstage segment with Randy Orton and Vickie Guerrero. Orton is upset and says he will address Triple H and Stephanie McMahon on RAW.

* The Shield vs. CM Punk and The New Age Outlaws is announced for tonight’s main event. Miz TV with Big Show is also announced.

* Big Show appears on Miz TV. He talks about RAW and what happened with Brock Lesnar. Paul Heyman comes out and cuts a promo on Lesnar, praising him and calling him The Ultimate Fighter of WWE. Show challenges Lesnar for the Royal Rumble and Heyman accepts on behalf of Lesnar.

* Sin Cara, Rey Mysterio and Los Matadores defeated Jack Swagger, Antonio Cesaro, Ryback and Curtis Axel when Rey hit 619 and the splash on Swagger.

* Randy Orton vs. Big E Langston is up next. Orton came out to a big pop. Orton ends up getting the win with a RKO in what was called a great back and forth match.

* Daniel Bryan and Bray Wyatt cut a backstage promo on The Usos for Monday’s RAW. Bryan says everything we believe in is a lie and plays the heel. This was described as a very good promo.

* Xavier Woods defeated Fandango with a quick roll up. Cameron and Naomi beat down Summer Rae after the match.

* The Shield come out for the main event. Roman Reigns talks about beating CM Punk and says he’s the new best in the world. Dean Ambrose says he’s been having nightmares thanks to Jake Roberts. Seth Rollins says they’re about the future and will be taking out The New Age Outlaws. CM Punk, Billy Gunn and Road Dogg are out next. The Shield gets the win after Reigns spears Gunn.

Source: http://www.pwmania.com/wwe-smackdown-spoilers-taping-results-1-10-14#ixzz2pmUS3cmT

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Soft Falling Rain

See, I would have patience with this Bryan/Wyatt storyline. I am trying like. But when you have them wasting time with the ****ing Usos, you can't help but let bitter disappointment sink in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,655 ✭✭✭✭CSF

It's a storyline to serve 2 purposes. Bury Daniel Bryan (stopping the yes chants when anyone else tried to speak) and to try convince us all that Bray Wyatt is worth our time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭Mokuba

Daniel Bryan now spends an entire show doing nothing but cutting promos on the Uso's and interfering in their matches.

Jesus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭SimonQuinlank

Sounds like a good show,delighted the Outlaws get a match.

Still have an open mind on the Bryan/Wyatt stuff.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 25,017 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

The Bryan/Wyatt programme reminds me of when they took Ryder at the height of his popularity and placed him in the Kane/Cena programme and they buried him.

Unless Bryan comes out of this winning the Rumble I don't see him ever surpassing mid-card again.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Thought the Main Event of this show was gonna be The Usos vs Wyatt & Bryan?
    The match didn't even happen.

GTR63 wrote: »
    Thought the Main Event of this show was gonna be The Usos vs Wyatt & Bryan?
    The match didn't even happen.

Raw I think. They need to keep A grade matches like that one for a bigger audience. Surprised they're not saving it for PPV myself

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭cian68

shineon23 wrote: »
    Show challenges Lesnar for the Royal Rumble and Heyman accepts on behalf of Lesnar.

That'll be a neat little watch on the Rumble undercard. These three guys all involved together is bizarre deja vu though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Are they going to forget about when Heyman turned on Lesnar for Big Show?

Or are we supposed to think Heyman and Brock were friends all along for the last 12 years? :P

Would love a Mark Henry heel turn in this storyline. The man is as A+ as it gets.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭cian68

When I saw it was in Philly I wondered if it was a hot crowd, then I remembered they will just be edited in post anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

cian68 wrote: »
    When I saw it was in Philly I wondered if it was a hot crowd, then I remembered they will just be edited in post anyway.

the worst thing about the editing is they make the crowd cheer for all the faces, and boo all the heels, when we know that's never the case on Raw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Bryans promo was brief and nothing special. Poor Summer Ray looked to take a nasty bump when the Funkadactylz pulled her from the ring, dunno how she recovered that quick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,381 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Are they going to forget about when Heyman turned on Lesnar for Big Show?

Or are we supposed to think Heyman and Brock were friends all along for the last 12 years? :P

That's all I can think of. When Heyman kept telling Brock "You can't beat the Big Show"

So Brodus steals his entrance music from Ernest Miller and now Woods steals it and the Funkadactyls from Brodus. Who'll get it next?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Big E acquitted himself really well against Orton but he REALLY needs to work on his in ring charisma and connection with the fans. I guess the whole FCW/NXT talent not working in front of fans talking point is rearing it's head.

Glad Jimmy Uso got to cut a promo that wasn't happy, happy, smiley, smile. As Total Divas displayed he has personality and can talk.

CM Punk and The New Age Outlaws vs. The Shield was a fun instantly forgettable TV match.

Say it aint so:
    baby.gif

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x19itfp_backstage-fallout-summer-rae_sport

rovert wrote: »
    Big E acquitted himself really well against Orton but he REALLY needs to work on his in ring charisma and connection with the fans. I guess the whole FCW/NXT talent not working in front of fans talking point is rearing it's head.

Glad Jimmy Uso got to cut a promo that wasn't happy, happy, smiley, smile. As Total Divas has displayed has personality and can talk.

CM Punk and The New Age Outlaws vs. The Shield was a fun instantly forgettable TV match.

Say it aint so:
    baby.gif

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x19itfp_backstage-fallout-summer-rae_sport
    What is that gif about?

Watch the link below, CSF....:)

rovert wrote: »
    Watch the link below, CSF....:)
    I did, it just showed her crying outside Fandango's door. Did she cost him the match or something?

Just angry he lost.

Advertisement