Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

after hours lodgement

Options
  • 08-01-2014 9:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Apologies if this was asked before. With AIB i can lodge cash at 8am in branches. Does Bank Of Ireland have a facility to lodge cash anytime outside the hours of 9am and 4pm - is there any machine facility and do I need anything other than a card?. Is there any method through post office or something similar. 

also, what is the closest bank of Ireland to the IFSC?.  Talbot street and Lombard st seem to have been closed in recent times. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi kanoute696, 

Many thanks for posting. 

There are external lodgement devices at Bank of Ireland, Stillorgan, Terrenure and Walkinstown in Dublin where you can lodge 24/7. We also have self-service lobbies in O'Connell St. in Dublin and also in Dublin Airport which have external lodgement devices. You just need your debit card to lodge. These would be the methods to lodge after banking hours. 

A nearby branch to IFSC would be O'Connell St. 
    You can view a map of the IFSC branch and surrounding area here

I hope this helps. 

Billy

Advertisement