Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Since efibre install my connection is inconsistent.WTF??

Options
  • 08-01-2014 11:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭

Hi guys as the heading says since i signed up for efibre at times im down to 4mb on a 25mb connection.This is totally unacceptable.I chatted with tech support yesterday while adjustments were made but still the same and it drops at peak times.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭GinjaNinja

in the last 5 days at night my efibre is dropping to 5-13 mb connection.

horrible variable changes from hours 8pm-12pm. I have support call open and they are investigation on the exchange.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭giggsy07

GinjaNinja wrote: »
    in the last 5 days at night my efibre is dropping to 5-13 mb connection.

horrible variable changes from hours 8pm-12pm. I have support call open and they are investigation on the exchange.
    Identical to myself wouldn't mind before efibre I was getting 10mb consistent.hopefully sorted soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭eircom: Aisling

Hi giggsy07

I'm sorry to hear this. Would you like to PM you telephone no: and I can check this out for you.

Thanks
    Ash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭eircom: Aisling

Hi GinjaNinja

If you would like to send me a PM with your telephone no: and I can chase this up for you.

Thanks
    Ash

Advertisement