Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Tipperary GAA (Club and intercounty) Discussion thread 2014

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,550 ✭✭✭evolving tipperary

• Registered Users Posts: 4,071 ✭✭✭Xenophile

Squeaky Bum Time...................I hope you all sleep well tonight!

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭tastyt

It's just on the news that the tipp board sent back tickets as it didn't sell it allocation. Very surprising. Can't think of why this would happen, is it price?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭digzy

tastyt wrote: »
    It's just on the news that the tipp board sent back tickets as it didn't sell it allocation. Very surprising. Can't think of why this would happen, is it price?

You'd wonder would it not be simpler to sell them through centra/super valu. They're in every town. By all accounts they sold out fast on the net when they were put up for sale

• Registered Users Posts: 17,988 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Cashel relegated from senior to intermediate.
    Should have happened 10 years ago!

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Advertisement

I blame Ryan O'Dwyer (joking!!!!)

Probably would have got himself sent off in any case ;)

Apparently they've sorted out their underage structure so they maybe back in the future.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

Hi lads,

Luck has come my way and I've wound up with three tickets, two for myself and one for sale. It's in the upper Cusack. Any interest?

Hi lads,

Luck has come my way and I've wound up with three tickets, two for myself and one for sale. It's in the upper Cusack. Any interest?

Great you got a ticket. Id say perhaps try outside Quinns in Drumcondra early enough tomorrow but you could have a job flogging it.

• Advertisement

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!

We're going to win this.

Great you got a ticket. Id say perhaps try outside Quinns in Drumcondra early enough tomorrow but you could have a job flogging it.

Yes, I'm delighted. Do you think it will be difficult to get rid of it?

Bad indicator when the clubs are sending them back. Then again if right was right they should be allowed to sell them to general public when their members turn them down. There just might not be the level of demand amongst the members but they might be snapped up by the general public when it comes down to it.

We're going to win this.
    COME ON THE PREMIER!
    2808_YELLOW_AND_BLUE.jpg

Whatever you do try at the very least to get rid of it and as early as possible so you'll be able to enjoy the day better. Dont be discouraged by my opinion. Come tomorrow it could be a different story.

Anyone gone up today?

Heading up early on the train, straight to quinns :)

Up the premier!!

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

We're going to win this.

Bricking it!!! Nervous!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Martin567

digzy wrote: »
    He had a poor touch in the lead up to his goal in Nolan park in 2013 qualifier but fair play to him he stuck it in afterwards. Thuggish activity forced him off injured. We both know lar isn't the lad to start a barney.

Hilarious!! Thuggish activity! He pulled a hamstring!

+1

Though if there's not a huge demand you might have to take a hit and sell it below face value. If you can get 50 or 60 offload it so you can enjoy the day.

Thanks for the tips, guys. Am out of Dublin right now and won't be getting to Croke Park as early as I probably should but will try offload it.

Up Tipp! Getting nervous and excited now!

• Advertisement

Martin567 wrote: »
    Hilarious!! Thuggish activity! He pulled a hamstring!

'Twas all the flaking influenced his running style that contributed to the injury;)

I actually thought he suffered fractured ribs in that game. But it must've been a different clash with the "ladyboys"

Ah the class of those Kk fans that day jeering him as he hobbled off....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Charlie69

'Twas all the flaking influenced his running style that contributed to the injury;)

I actually thought he suffered fractured ribs in that game. But it must've been a different clash with the "ladyboys"

Ah the class of those Kk fans that day jeering him as he hobbled off....

You display a lot of class on this forum yourself my friend

Fair play to Joe Hayes....real class

Charlie69 wrote: »
    Fair play to Joe Hayes....real class

Himself and Fan were brilliant tonight. Great ould banter going.

Charlie69 wrote: »
    You display a lot of class on this forum yourself my friend

Think yourself and Martin ought pm each other and arrange a meeting to cement your mutual love

The fractured ribs happened a few months earlier to him in the league final at the hands of those thugs. Ladyboys was used ironically given the abuse dished out to him by the fb line. I don't condone paudie mahers swing on the Kk lad in 2012 that ended his career either but al least the ball was in the vicinity. Nothing wrong with a physical game. Can't stand that off the ball stuff.

I applauded sheflin in 2010 as did everyone around me whether they were tipp or Kk. McGrath showed his class towards him as he went off. Don't recall too many Kk lads over to lar.

Himself and Fan were brilliant tonight. Great ould banter going.

couldn't agree more TG, nice to hear Joe Hayes keeping things in perspective when he spoke of people with real problems and serious illness and the mutual respect between ex players, the way it should be. After all its only a game.
    Enjoy the game tomorrow.

Think yourself and Martin ought pm each other and arrange a meeting to cement your mutual love

The fractured ribs happened a few months earlier to him in the league final at the hands of those thugs. Ladyboys was used ironically given the abuse dished out to him by the fb line. I don't condone paudie mahers swing on the Kk lad in 2012 that ended his career either but al least the ball was in the vicinity. Nothing wrong with a physical game. Can't stand that off the ball stuff.

I applauded sheflin in 2010 as did everyone around me whether they were tipp or Kk. McGrath showed his class towards him as he went off. Don't recall too many Kk lads over to lar.

I know you had to calm the nerves digzy but you went overboard on the brandy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭hawkwing

If all of our forwards show the heart of Ryan O'Dwyer tomorrow (and we know Bonnar will) we will coast.He would spill more blood in 10 minutes than lots of forwards do in 10 years.

• Advertisement

hawkwing wrote: »
    If all of our forwards show the heart of Ryan O'Dwyer tomorrow (and we know Bonnar will) we will coast.He would spill more blood in 10 minutes than lots of forwards do in 10 years.

We'd end up with 9 players;)

Advertisement