Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Savings Accounts

Options
  • 08-01-2014 12:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭

Hi,

I was looking to open an savings account and I see I can do this online.  This account has 30 notice period, are there any accounts with no notice period or even one with shorter notice perod?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sean

Hi,

I was looking to open an savings account and I see I can do this online.  This account has 30 notice period, are there any accounts with no notice period or even one with shorter notice perod?

Thanks
    Hi mbradso2003,

The Bank of Ireland 365 deposit accounts are the only ones available that can be opened online and as you correctly mentioned they require 30 days notice.  For a savings account that requires less notice or none at all you can call our Savings Advice Centre on 1890 365 254, they will be happy to go through options over the phone and arrange an appointment in your branch.

You can also find more information here.

Many thanks

Seán 

Advertisement