Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I change a lodgement made to the wrong account ?

Options
  • 08-01-2014 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Yesterday, I made a lodgement in Bank of Ireland Wicklow, two cheques into my Business Visa Account instead of my Normal business account, I want to transfer this amount to the correct account, how do I do this ? I have been to my bank and they cannot help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi robbo1203,

Thanks for getting in contact with us.

Can I clarify with you what type of account these cheques were lodged to? Was it a Business Visa Credit Card account or a Business current account?

Thanks,
    Elaine

• Registered Users Posts: 15 robbo1203

Hi robbo1203,

Thanks for getting in contact with us.

Can I clarify with you what type of account these cheques were lodged to? Was it a Business Visa Credit Card account or a Business current account?

Thanks,
    Elaine
    Hi Elaine.  Many thanks for your response, I managed to get through to the card services department, and they have effected a transfer of the amount back to my business current account, it was my error I used the wrong card when processing the lodgement, easy to do as both the credit and debit cards have the Visa logo now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi robbo1203,

Thanks for getting back to us.

We're delighted to hear that this issue is now resolved. If we can help you with anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us here again.

Thanks,
    Elaine

Advertisement