Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone have know where I can find a copy of 2011 RTE election debates?

Options
  • 08-01-2014 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

HEYA folks,

I'm doing some research for a paper in college on political rhetoric in the 2011 presidential elections and am trying to get a hold of the RTE debates. I've looked online but can't find them anywhere. I've also contacted RTE but they charge an obscene amount for media requests (you could eat a box of ferrero roche every day for a week for what they charge).

In any case:
    Can anyone help?

If yes: I'll be your best friend

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,427 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

TV3?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 justahuman

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah come on. Someone help me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭Mr Pseudonym

justahuman wrote: »
    I've also contacted RTE but they charge an obscene amount for media requests...

It's ridiculous, right?! I'd contact the parties, and ask them. Stress your being a student. Maybe lie (or not?) and say you're a member.

That's good advice. I'll give it a go!

Just emailed: Labour, FG, SF, and the office of Michael D. I'll let you know what/if anything happens.

• Advertisement
Advertisement