Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Timeshift Settings on Vix

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Nemanrio

iba wrote: »
    After you register, click on one of the setups and you will see numbers like below - put them into the box:

Primary DNS : 23.xx.xx.xx
    Secondary DNS : 54.xxx.xxx.xxx

Which router do I choose,out of the options or does it matter?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭iba

Nemanrio wrote: »
    Which router do I choose,out of the options or does it matter?

I have been told that I can not post the numbers on boards so just find the numbers like I said

It does not matter which router or box or pc you pick, the numbers will be the same. Just get the numbers and put them into ur box.

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Nemanrio

iba wrote: »
    I have been told that I can not post the numbers on boards so just find the numbers like I said

It does not matter which router or box or pc you pick, the numbers will be the same. Just get the numbers and put them into ur box.

Thanks, I found the DNS numbers but can't see the box I put them into ?

Whereabouts is this?

Thanks once again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭iba

Nemanrio wrote: »
    Thanks, I found the DNS numbers but can't see the box I put them into ?

Whereabouts is this?

Thanks once again.

When I say box I mean your satelite receiver box (STB)

Go to menu, network, adapter settings (I think, I am doing this with out my STB in front of me) - press edit and put your numbers in. Save, exit, test network or maybe reboot and then press the blue button and press ondemand and it should hopefully work.

If the numbers do not save in your STB you can put them into your router.

Advertisement