Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wednesday Casuals 8/1/14 - XGC DUBLIN

Options
  • 08-01-2014 1:49pm
    Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭

This is TODAY. Anyone coming in? I can come in any time really. I really wanna play BB but you know me, I'll play any fighting game. (Tekken isn't a fighting game Fergus)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

I'm looking to rent a movie for my 10 year old cousin, do you guys have any suggestions? I was recommended Marvel vs Capcom 3, is it worth checking out? ^_^

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭Rob2D

Fergus_ wrote: »
    I'm looking to rent a movie for my 10 year old cousin, do you guys have any suggestions? I was recommended Marvel vs Capcom 3, is it worth checking out? ^_^

I heard you can't rent that one any more ^_^

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Nah, if he's related to you, he probably doesn't have any taste either. I'd suggest this:

PS: No casuals ;_;

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

TTT2 is ass, Fergus

Deal with it

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Bento Sento

Heihachi biting a tomahawk..... your argument is invalid.

• Advertisement
Advertisement