Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are the best dentists in Tullamore?

• 08-01-2014 3:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi,

What are the best dentists in Tullamore?

I am quite nervous about going and I need a bit of work done. I haven't been to the dentist in years and I was wondering who is the best dentist in terms of price, friendliness and service?

Thank you for your help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

The girl in billy delaneys, clodagh I think her name is. She's so nice and the nurse holds your hand when she's hurting you! Billy had to take out a wisdom tooth for me last year and someone held my hand cause I'm a whinge bag

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,011 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

+1 for Billy Delaney.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 retiredhurler

Frank Ryan is excellent and not expensive

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

I paid Billy Delaney €90 for a more detailed xray of wisdom teeth because he said one i had taken a week previous from a different dentist was not adequate. I asked him for a copy of my xray that i paid him for as i wanted to shop around with the xray and one year later never received it. I called his receptionist and she said they don't do digital as i asked her surely he could email me a copy of the xray that i paid for.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 335 ✭✭brennarr

+ 1 for Frank Ryan. My dentist for years

• Advertisement
Advertisement