Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guess the Village/Town/City Thread 2 (read post 1 and reminder of rules on post 9637)

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Thought it would last longer, well done. Doovdela.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,344 ✭✭✭✭starlit

I'm from Kerry and was an easy guess...I've driven along that way a lot so I know it only too well!

Guess where...

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

West Cork?

Kilbrittan?
    Union Hall?

• Advertisement

Durrus?

Or...Whitegate
    Faithlegg?
    It seems familiar..

You are not far off track from your first guess!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭feargale

Aghada

No

• Advertisement

Glandore

Nope

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

Leap
    Roscarbery

Inishannon?

Timolague

Courtmacsherry?

Rostellan

We appreciate that Kerry people don't normally let their right hand know what their left hand is doing, but could you make an exception in this case and give us an auld hint?

Ah no, we'll eventually get through every town in Cork/Waterford.

• Advertisement

No to all three! That's according to last page but someone has it right since I typed this post!

Well done byhookorbycrook! :) Its Courtmacsherry, your up!

Someone else can take my go, as I posted instead of Arsemagedon to keep the thread going.

Looks like somewhere in the midlands? Tipperary or in Offaly/Westmeath?

Laois/Kildare?

Hmm...Pike of Rushall?

• Advertisement

Erril?
    Kiladooley?
    Ballybrittas?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement